• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 27WON BBK

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a used 27WON BBK for sale. I put about 200 miles on them before I traded in my Si. Comes with two forged calipers, two-piece rotors, billet steel brackets, stainless steel braided brake lines, and all mounting accessories. It was originally 27WON Signature Orange but I had it powder coated in Brembo Red with a white 27WON logo decal.

Price: $1,500 SOLD!
Local pick-up preferred, but I am willing to ship at owners expense.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 8489F87B-A97D-44FC-9CED-36E92CC060A9
Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 85D6DA1B-0CA0-48A8-8D86-CAD1ED83C9A6
Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 738281B1-B624-4680-A286-426EB70AEFB7
Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 1C372EF2-ECCA-4A4F-A6DA-2C13E258AF33
Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 1FABF4C1-80B5-4316-8E74-38343FFE531E
Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 2FD047AA-178D-44FA-9AC1-E1FB2D3CE59C

Last edited:
OP
OP
javasofresh

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So for $92 more I can get a brand new kit?
I’m sure you could get a new one, but it doesn’t come in this shade of red with a white logo. The original BBK comes with an etched logo in silver so you will have no other color option on the logo. This kit is practically new, and you will have the opportunity to change the logo color to whatever color you please in order to match your build/personal preference.

OP
OP
javasofresh

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27 won sells like 4 different colors and this red with that logo is one of them you overpriced it
27WON sells their BBK in 3 colors: Redline Red, Stealth Black and Signature Orange. The logo on all three BBK are etched into the aluminum hence the logo is in silver. Please check your facts before coming here with your negative attitude. If you’re genuinely not interested in this specific BBK I’m selling then just move on, thanks.

Here is a link to a brand new 27WON BBK if you wish to go the new route:

https://store.27won.com/honda-civic-big-brake-kit-10thgen.html

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw these in person over the weekend and the red looks amazing. Was definitely contemplating snapping them up. Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
javasofresh

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw these in person over the weekend and the red looks amazing. Was definitely contemplating snapping them up. Good luck with the sale!
Yeah my boy Louis told me he showed you. If you’re genuinely interested let me know and we can work something out to include the installation as part of the pricing since you’re a return customer.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wonder how the decal will last with the heat from breaking? Have you had it installed and run it post powder coating?

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I’m sure you could get a new one, but it doesn’t come in this shade of red with a white logo. The original BBK comes with an etched logo in silver so you will have no other color option on the logo. This kit is practically new, and you will have the opportunity to change the logo color to whatever color you please in order to match your build/personal preference.
I am a powder coating tech so color is not an issue to me. I also saw the the red with white on the site.

OP
OP
javasofresh

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wonder how the decal will last with the heat from breaking? Have you had it installed and run it post powder coating?
These have not been installed or used after they were powder coated. The longevity of the decal was also a concern for me. I reached out to a few others who got their BBK powder coated by the same vendor I used and they said they haven’t had any issues with daily or even track use.

This is the vendor I used:

https://instagram.com/velocitypowdercoating?igshid=aosppsyns1yr

Feel free to look them up and even message them if you have any concerns. They do great work, I highly recommend them!!!

OP
OP
javasofresh

javasofresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am a powder coating tech so color is not an issue to me. I also saw the the red with white on the site.
Yeah the official website pics don’t do these beautiful brakes justice unfortunately. I’ve personally seen all three colors in person and they all have the silver/metal logo. See below for a closeup picture of the logo and you can see what I’m talking about:

Honda Civic 10th gen Sold: 27WON BBK 4CC7C505-E779-4075-A465-B89424DAB805

Last edited:

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, wish I had the money right now. Glws man!