• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia **SOLD** 2020 Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic 1900 miles with extras

wstaab

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
SOLDE
2020 Civic Type R #36470 Polished Metal Metallic 1900 miles with extras. Warranty through 6/13/2023.
Expel PPF on front third and lower sides. Ceramic Coated. 35% window tint on side windows and rear hatch. Zl1 rock guards. Honda auto dimming HomeLink rear view mirror. Dynamat in the rear trunk well. Honda Type R trunk mat. Spoon progressive springs, front subframe stiff plate, and subframe collars. Cusco Front Strut Bar. SPC rear camber arms. Performance street alignment. Goodridge SS brake line and SRF brake fluid. PRL intercooler with Stainless Steel screen and silicon intercooler hoses. PRL HVI intake. Invidia R400 Cat Back Exhaust with extra resonator. Full 3 inch from catback. All OEM parts including exhaust are included with vehicle.

Honda Civic 10th gen **SOLD** 2020 Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic 1900 miles with extras IMG_20210330_181305

Honda Civic 10th gen **SOLD** 2020 Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic 1900 miles with extras IMG_20210330_181235

Honda Civic 10th gen **SOLD** 2020 Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic 1900 miles with extras IMG_20210330_181316

Last edited:

21typerr

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Type R Limited Edition, 2011 BMW M3
Country flag
Awesome car. Great build, I would jump on it If I didn't just buy an LE.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I keep looking at this beauty....If i didn't buy my car and was still looking I would've jumped on this. It has everything you need out the gate modded
Sponsored