• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina SOLD:2017 Type R in the right flavor

CTRookie

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Peace all,

Looking to sell my 2017 Type R with only 2500 miles on it.

The two main gripes that most people have about the Type R platform is the exhaust note and the cooling(for track purposes). I am happy to inform that both of these problems have been solved on this car!

The absolute best cooler from PWR is on the car and keeps the car cool on and off the track. Its a $1300 radiator and a beautiful aluminum piece!!! You can read about it on the CivicX forums and plethora of other sites. If you don't add crazy amounts of power to the car, this upgrade solves a lot of known overheating issues.

The exhaust has been changed to AWE touring, widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best sounding exhaust for this car. Paid, $1299 for the exhaust.

It is a super clean car, once you see it in person you will understand. Everything else is OEM and has been kept this way to respect the Honda engineering and tuning. Yes, the exhaust adds a tiny bit more horsepower, but nothing that upsets the amazing balance of this car. Basically, you can enjoy the best Honda has to offer over and over and over again, without fearing overheating or sounding like a vacuum cleaner(which it does with the OEM exhaust...more Hoover then Dyson). The current AWE exhaust note is simply satisfying!

If you want the OEM pieces I have those too. I drove this car only 1900 miles so far. I have provided as many pictures as possible to support, and have more. I paid about 44 thousand and some(taxes included) just for the car when I recently purchased it from Carvana.

The asking price on the below listing is for $43,232 for the car with the OEM pieces only. If you would like the car with the aftermarket pieces the price is $45,500.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and God bless! Open to negotiation.

Listing on Carguru with pictures is below.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/321295779
Sponsored