Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX(automatic)
Country flag
came across this place earlier today:
http://www.socalaccessories.com/

looks promising and can pick up parts in person(huge plus for me as i am inpatient when it comes to buying/shipping)
they are in Montclair, CA(close to Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga)
Sponsored

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They also do installs if you schedule ahead. VcdRacing on ig also do installs and are partnered with action clutch if you ever need a clutch

OP
OP
PhillyFenom

PhillyFenom

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They also do installs if you schedule ahead. VcdRacing on ig also do installs and are partnered with action clutch if you ever need a clutch
Pulled the trigger and am getting switchback fog lights and the type r better fit bumper from them. Now if only I didn't have the 2.0cvt automatic transmission.... lol

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pulled the trigger and am getting switchback fog lights and the type r better fit bumper from them. Now if only I didn't have the 2.0cvt automatic transmission.... lol
Welcome to the type r bumper club lol definitely not hard to install yourself if you have the space ?? how much were your switch backs?

OP
OP
PhillyFenom

PhillyFenom

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Welcome to the type r bumper club lol definitely not hard to install yourself if you have the space ?? how much were your switch backs?
Sold the for $60 but the labor is steep....I would install bumper myself but it needs paint to so killing all birds with 1 Boulder lol I replaced my grill just last week which wasn't hard but I don't want to put a primer or matte on when I just bought a gloss grille. Nah mean?!
Sponsored