SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe LA area

Rob_13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey ya'll trying for a local los angeles/orange county sell before posting in classified

selling my catless prl v1 downpipe w/ invidia front pipe, including a modular 02 sensor fouler- $280
complete with all hardware and gaskets, however i would recommend a new dp to fp gasket to be on the extra safe side
ran for about 30k miles

also for sale AEM cold air intake and cold side charge pipe - $250
complete with all hardware, charge pipe is in a rough and raw finish as my car was used for development and testing of the charge pipe so its kinda like a first editon, ive ran it for 35k miles and never had any issues. Air filter is in good condition tho id recommend some tlc with k&n filter cleaner

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_7368

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_7367

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_8703

OP
OP
Rob_13

Rob_13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i guess since i'm here ill give ya first dibs also have full rear led lights for a coupe
brake lights, turn signals (with built in resistors), and reverse - $20

and kinda janky halfasses custom wired ijdmtoy switch-back side markers that were my greatest creation/customization - $30 heres how they look
*disclaimer these don't allow you to seal the sidemarker housing so it just kinda hangs there i don't know how safe this is, i ran it for 3 years splashed thru lots water and didn't have issues maybe just lucky tho *
they do require you to splice into the turn signal for that to function otherwise theyre just white side markers

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_2542
Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_2543

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal selling prl catless dp/invidia fp and AEM cai/chargepipe  LA area IMG_2545