• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOCAL, Part out; pick up only(All parts under 400miles)

fk8wah

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
ALL SOLD

Posting for a local friend, he doesn't use social media. You can DM me your number so I can forward it to him if you prefer text.

Everything is located in Fullerton, CA
Local pickup only

List:

SOLD Volk CE28CR II 18x9.5 +38

w/ Falken FK615 265/35/18
Less than 100 miles on the set in Black - SOLD + stock set

Volks will come with project kics lugs

SOLD Fujitsubo exhaust - SOLD

SOLD Evasive exterior kit(splitter, lip, side, wing) - SOLD

SOLD Sprintfilter carbon intake system - SOLD

Honda OEM blue tinted side mirror - SOLD

SOLD HKS FMIC - SOLD

SOLD Hondata flashpro - SOLD

SOLD Oem Door(under the door) and Footwell light kit(Both New) - SOLD

SOLD
Sweidit Cluster, shifter wing and steering wheel(All alcantara) - SOLD

Thanks for looking
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
All parts are under 400 miles? You barely drove the thing off the lot... :D

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I think he meant they’ve been on for about 400 miles ....
Yep, I follow that- still not much use on a slew of high dollar parts. I drive more than that in less than a week these days.

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I could be an interested party on a number of these parts, but I won't lie- this account has no photos, not many postings, no photos or followers on the insta account, and no photos or details on the parts in this listing- not sure what to expect if I offer to pay a couple of grand for parts on a listing like this. No offense, just speaking my mind-

OP
OP

fk8wah

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
I should have put local pickup only but thanks for reminding me why I don’t like posting on honda forums.

I am posting for a friend, he doesn’t even have facebook so ig message is easiest. Less than 400 miles is not an exaggeration, receipt dates and condition of parts don’t lie.

I drive maybe 100mi~200mi on my CTR every month because I have another car, the guy selling the parts has like 700 miles on the car. I met a first batch CTR owner with 3k on odo, not everyone dailys their car.

I won’t force you to buy anything, it’s upto you if you are local and looking for one of these specific parts. Have a nice day.

I could be an interested party on a number of these parts, but I won't lie- this account has no photos, not many postings, no photos or followers on the insta account, and no photos or details on the parts in this listing- not sure what to expect if I offer to pay a couple of grand for parts on a listing like this. No offense, just speaking my mind-

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I should have put local pickup only but thanks for reminding me why I don’t like posting on honda forums.
Awww, it's tough out there, isn't it?

Good luck with that.

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Dm to ceetttrrrfk8 on ig for fast response

Everything is located in Fullerton, CA
Local pickup only

Volk CE28CR II 18x9.5 +38(falken fk615 265/35/18 less than 100mi on them) in black - 2500 + stock set
Volks will come with project kics lugs

Fujitsubo exhaust - 2800

Evasive exterior kit(splitter, lip, side, wing) - 2500(ppf + ceramic coated)

Sprintfilter carbon intake system - 1250

Honda oem blue tinted side mirror - 80

HKS FMIC - 750

Hondata flashpro - 600

Oem door and footwell light kit(New) - 150 for both

Thanks
Can I get pictures of the wheel. I'm in Northridge can drive to PU Thanks!

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
not going to lie but you sound like a douschebag.

You can always ask him for clarifications or pictures.
Not going to lie, but you seem illiterate. My previous response raised my concerns about the initial for-sale post.

If he had taken the time to address my concerns appropriately, he might have engaged a potential buyer on one or more items here.

Oh well, don't care what internet strangers think of my forum posts- I'll always ask questions when I see a post with no backing info in a for-sale forum.

OP
OP

fk8wah

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
No one's gonna force you to buy anything man, it's your choice. If you wanted something you could have just sent a DM to me and asked for pictures over the phone or something. No need to call other members illiterate

Not going to lie, but you seem illiterate. My previous response raised my concerns about the initial for-sale post.

If he had taken the time to address my concerns appropriately, he might have engaged a potential buyer on one or more items here.

Oh well, don't care what internet strangers think of my forum posts- I'll always ask questions when I see a post with no backing info in a for-sale forum.

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag

Blue Falcon is a POS just ignore him!

Willboz1_R

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag

Being illiterate is better than being an asshole.
Glws to you and your friend. I might be interested in some stuff. I’ll hit up the ig
Sponsored