First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey ladies n gentlemen,

I’m wondering if there are any of us living here in SoCal that go up to the mountains for a cruise/drive on Sundays? If not, would any of you be interested in meeting up early on a Sunday and going up maybe the snake in Mulholland or up Los Angeles crest? If anyone has a good camera and is willing to take some pictures, that would also be awesome and appreciated!

If there is enough interest we can determine a date/location/time. Keep in mind earlier is better to avoid CHP and more traffic.
Sponsored

Trent720

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Hey ladies n gentlemen,

I’m wondering if there are any of us living here in SoCal that go up to the mountains for a cruise/drive on Sundays? If not, would any of you be interested in meeting up early on a Sunday and going up maybe the snake in Mulholland or up Los Angeles crest? If anyone has a good camera and is willing to take some pictures, that would also be awesome and appreciated!

If there is enough interest we can determine a date/location/time. Keep in mind earlier is better to avoid CHP and more traffic.
Im always down for some Angela’s crest. Mulholland is fun too. There’s grizleys at Angela’s which is a cool spot.

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey ladies n gentlemen,

If you’re on IG hit me up @brakefastclub_ca all we do is weekly meets in the canyon and trackdays every 3 months. Early am meetups

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
If you’re on IG hit me up @brakefastclub_ca all we do is weekly meets in the canyon and trackdays every 3 months. Early am meetups
Cool! I’m actually not on IG. Is it just tenth gen Civics or different cars? Do you mind posting more details here about where you guys meet and the time? That way more of us who are interested can attend.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
We were up a Frazier Park not too long ago. Got there early and no one was there.

A little snow last month. But a great set of roads just North of Santa Clarita.

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal Mountain Drive upload_2020-2-21_7-51-39

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal Mountain Drive upload_2020-2-21_7-52-19

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal Mountain Drive upload_2020-2-21_7-53-28

Last edited:

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah, I should’ve known you were over here. We had a back and forth about tire size this week.

I’ve never been on canyon runs or anything of the sort, but would love to try it out. My car is definitely built for it now.

What exactly goes on during these drives aside from the obvious spirited driving aspect? Safety is my number one concern.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Lmk fam i be going alone all the time

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
We were up a Frazier Park not too long ago. Got there early and no one was there.

A little snow last month. But a great set of roads just North of Santa Clarita.

upload_2020-2-21_7-51-39.png

upload_2020-2-21_7-52-19.png

upload_2020-2-21_7-53-28.png
Nothing like California roads! That is, unless you live in Scotland, New Zealand, or Chile....

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Nothing like California roads! That is, unless you live in Scotland, New Zealand, or Chile....
Look me up next time you're in So Cal. My schedule's usually packed with family obligations. But if I can get away for a few hours, would be fun to sync up. :cool:

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Look me up next time you're in So Cal. My schedule's usually packed with family obligations. But if I can get away for a few hours, would be fun to sync up. :cool:
Would love to! I will PM you next trip to SoCal

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Ah, I should’ve known you were over here. We had a back and forth about tire size this week.

I’ve never been on canyon runs or anything of the sort, but would love to try it out. My car is definitely built for it now.

What exactly goes on during these drives aside from the obvious spirited driving aspect? Safety is my number one concern.
All skill levels go. Mainly Honda’s with a couple other manufacturers sprinkled in. Drive at your own pace no wreckless driving, double laning, etc. we’ve banned about 3 people from coming out with us due to stupid driving. We also do trackdays as a group to. You are more than welcome to join us. Hit me on IG

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Those pics are great! Normally during canyon carving/driving you meet up with your buddies and everyone goes at their own pace. Those that want to go slower normally go in the back and faster in front. It’s not about racing or being wreckless, as we have many reasons to live and be as safe as possible.. but as car enthusiast, it’s fun to just really go out and enjoy our cars.

My idea is that we can get a set place and time to meet. Sunday’s preferably and early. Maybe 6-7am.

@SCcanyoncrvr if you can share details of the next time you guys are going on here, we can try to meet up with you.

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Those pics are great! Normally during canyon carving/driving you meet up with your buddies and everyone goes at their own pace. Those that want to go slower normally go in the back and faster in front. It’s not about racing or being wreckless, as we have many reasons to live and be as safe as possible.. but as car enthusiast, it’s fun to just really go out and enjoy our cars.

My idea is that we can get a set place and time to meet. Sunday’s preferably and early. Maybe 6-7am.

@SCcanyoncrvr if you can share details of the next time you guys are going on here, we can try to meet up with you.
I just messaged you and we actually have a post in the regional section just haven’t updated in awhile. We have a thing where after you come out twice and we know you’re not a wreckless driver we send a discord invite lol.

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I just messaged you and we actually have a post in the regional section just haven’t updated in awhile. We have a thing where after you come out twice and we know you’re not a wreckless driver we send a discord invite lol.
Got it. Thanks for the message. I just replied.

If anyone else is interested, let me know. 03/08/20 at 7am, we can do LA crest or the snake in Malibu. Let me know what you guys would prefer.
Sponsored