SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Key for ACH is always take it easy until you get to Lower Tujunga (go left) that one you won’t really run into CHP. Go right for Big Tujunga then get back on the crest and head to Newcombs.

Azusa same thing, entrance is hot take it easy until you get to the technical section. I’ve let cars pass me on those big wide open stretches and typically sure enough they’re pulled over by CHP
Sponsored

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Key for ACH is always take it easy until you get to Lower Tujunga (go left) that one you won’t really run into CHP. Go right for Big Tujunga then get back on the crest and head to Newcombs.

Azusa same thing, entrance is hot take it easy until you get to the technical section. I’ve let cars pass me on those big wide open stretches and typically sure enough they’re pulled over by CHP
There we go!

This is what we did last time we went up together and saw no cops. Plus, we weren’t going all that fast. We may just do the same next Sunday unless everyone would rather try another canyon. I’m down for which ever.

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Date: 03/28/21

Time: 7am

Meet Location:
10455 Sunland Blvd
Sunland, CA 91040 (Ralph’s/Rite Aid shopping center)

Destination: Newcombs Ranch

All are welcome!

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Gm,

Just a reminder, meet is at 7am tomorrow and taking off by 7:30am.

Hope to see you guys there - it looks like it’s going to be a nice day for a drive ?

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal Mountain Drive B6784C54-7447-41C3-BC79-668D624B807D

Reactions: FC2

FC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
It was nice meeting all of you today, definitely something we need to do again soon. Looking into the si brakes as we speak. Anyone have the link to the bbk we talked about earlier?

swanarg

TheSwanwar
First Name
Anwar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It was nice meeting all of you today, definitely something we need to do again soon. Looking into the si brakes as we speak. Anyone have the link to the bbk we talked about earlier?
Sorry I missed it, didn’t sleep much the past two days and woke up late. Gotta make the next one. There’s a thread me and others have posted extensively about the Acura RL BBK with fast brakes brackets. Not sure if that’s the one others were speaking on but a good affordable upgrade I’ve been running for over a year now without issues.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/oem-bbk-acura-rl-4-piston-brake-calipers.43055/page-2

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It was a blast! It was really nice meeting you as well, along with the other guys. We’ll definitely do it, again.

I’ll work on putting together a video later on of everything I recorded.

TiltCtrls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yea it was a really cool ride. Wasn’t expecting to be part of a car meet. For sure down for next time.

PiYauD

First Name
Saha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si LSM
Country flag
hopefully I can make the next one, fastest way to find out how your brakes are doing lol

OP
OP
Memogiyi

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yea it was a really cool ride. Wasn’t expecting to be part of a car meet. For sure down for next time.
Haha that was pretty funny. It was definitely entertaining seeing all those cars show up and seeing another Xgen.