Kev45

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
I’m located in SoCal and would love to purchase a CTR but would love to buy at msrp, if anyone knows dealers out here that sell them for msrp please let me know. I’m also new to the forums so if the threads been made already can you guys provide a link. Thanks!!!!
Sponsored

sube83sti

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
Country flag
I’m located in SoCal and would love to purchase a CTR but would love to buy at msrp, if anyone knows dealers out here that sell them for msrp please let me know. I’m also new to the forums so if the threads been made already can you guys provide a link. Thanks!!!!
Same here, looking to buy at msrp anywhere in So Cal. Color doesn't matter.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Search for the dealers selling at msrp thread. Unfortunately, you live in Socal so Hondas are more sought after then other states. Hell, it took me over 4 months just to find a white ex hatch at the price i wanted. I remember that Honda world of westminster were selling their R's for $50k and getting away with it!

Wind Racer

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I got my CTR at Rancho Santa Margarita Honda with no mark up last month. Talk to the Sale Rep SJ. He the one that got me the deal.

jgoods90

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2007 GPW S2000 (sold)
Country flag
CW 2019 DCh mission valley at MSRP. I bought mine there and I still talk to the sales guy. I have no affiliation to the dealership but that’s a great price.

tgastte

First Name
tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Metro Honda in Montclair, they're selling type r at MSRP last November 2018, irk now if that deal still available, I didn't jump in that deal cuz my SI was upside down in trade in value.

shipdawg

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2004 WRX STi, & 2019 Honda HRV EX
Country flag
I got my CTR at Rancho Santa Margarita Honda with no mark up last month. Talk to the Sale Rep SJ. He the one that got me the deal.
I got my Si from RSM Honda. SJ was my sales rep as well. If you go in there just make sure to be ready to negotiate. He played hardball, but if you put in the time you'll get a good deal from him. When I was in there a couple of weeks ago, they had a white CTR but it was sold. But they said there was another one on the way.

Wind Racer

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I got my Si from RSM Honda. SJ was my sales rep as well. If you go in there just make sure to be ready to negotiate. He played hardball, but if you put in the time you'll get a good deal from him. When I was in there a couple of weeks ago, they had a white CTR but it was sold. But they said there was another one on the way.
Congrats on your Si

OP
OP

Kev45

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Thanks for replying guys I really appreciate it, coming clutch!!!!!

shipdawg

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2004 WRX STi, & 2019 Honda HRV EX
Country flag
At the RSM Honda today to get the Si’s windows tinted. They have a white CTR on the showroom floor right now.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m considering a ‘19 if I can find one for MSRP in CA. Or a low-mileage ‘17-‘18 for $2k less. More used ones are showing up here and on used car sites. The economy seems to be slowing down in the next 6 months and car inventory will likely sit in dealer lots. Good luck!
Sponsored