First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
At MSRP most of them have options, like maybe $2-3k
I got mine at MSRP , it had $3 options on it.
I rather have have the options then fork up the mark up
Sponsored

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
so you want us to do the leg work for you huh? :lol: jk. IMHO, the best way is to go in to the dealer READY TO BUY and negotiate. No one's going to take you seriously over the phone. I see them pretty much at every dealer in socal. Plus, nothing is really consistent. someone will say they got it at msrp, but things change. Could be new employees, new staff...etc. Then after all that, they'res add-ons or diff kinds of gimmicks dealer use. Trust me, i called over 100 dealers back in 2017, i was willing to fly to the east coast. I heard all sorts of stories.

pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
i work at a honda in socal dealership, if you need a car hmu. type r pricing is very hard just because of the market and the limited production. best bet would be an si but yeah the type r is well....type r. but if youre looking for a deal on a car hmu

shipdawg

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2004 WRX STi, & 2019 Honda HRV EX
Country flag
I have a neighbor that works at the RSM Honda as a mechanic. He said they just got a new owner and as of two or three weeks ago they are going to stop marking their CTR's up and stop automatically putting all of the upgrade package stuff in them.
Sponsored