• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI

JDM J0N

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR, '21 Sienna, '14 Volt, '13 RHD Cruze
Country flag
Long story short, I picked up a Type R on 07/19/2021. This means all the parts listed below must go.

I am open to reasonable offers, but please be realistic. I am located in West Covina, CA and prefer local pick up, but I can ship at buyers expense. Paypal accepted with the caveat that the buyer pays the transaction fee.

Thank you for looking!

-JDM J0N

Stage 1 Intake; HPS Tubing and Green Reusable Filter. Installed on 04/30/2021, 1200 miles from me and 12k miles of use from a fellow member. $55 obo
Honda Civic 10th gen (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI IMG_2507.JPG

SOLD - OEM Suspension OEM Suspension ~8k Miles. Of the 8k miles, 900 of them were mated with the Tein H-Tech Spring that were installed on 06/18/2021. I prefer to sell as a whole; but, I can separate the TEIN Springs. $400 as a set

SOLD - Tein H-Tech Springs that fit 2016 - 2021 Non-Type R Civics. $170obo, 900 Miles on em.
Honda Civic 10th gen (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI IMG_2521.JPG

SOLD - BMS Intercooler. Installed on 05/23/2021, Less than 1000 miles of use. $250
Honda Civic 10th gen (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI IMG_2523.JPG

SOLD - Leather Middle Console Pieces. Installed on 05/18/2021, 1k miles of use. I also have the Leather Door Pieces for the COUPE that aren't pictured. Prefer to let go as a set, but I may part out. $200 as a set, including the door pieces
Honda Civic 10th gen (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI IMG_2509.JPG

SOLD - DC Sports Front Strut Bar. Installed on 06/05/2021, Less than 1000 miles of use. $100
Honda Civic 10th gen (SoCal) - FS Various Items for SI IMG_2506.JPG

Last edited:

J_WooWoo

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
If the intercooler is still available, I'd like to pick it up. PM when you get a chance.

pearlexl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 si coupe
Country flag
Picked up the intercooler and strut bar from this good man.

Thanks again.

OP
OP

JDM J0N

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BUMP; Intake and Tein H-Tech Springs still available.

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
How did the springs ride? I’m interested if still available.

OP
OP

JDM J0N

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How did the springs ride? I’m interested if still available.
I just replied to your WTB thread. LOL

They rode like stock, and it is still available.

-JDM J0N

OP
OP

JDM J0N

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BUMP. Intake is still available.