• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California **SOLD** Mugen Taillights for Civic Hatchback/Type R (FK7/FK8) [SoCal]

Tonycivicboi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Beautiful build
Sponsored

civicren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sport touring cvt 2017
Country flag
Nice build.
Can you still put on the splash guard after installing mugen rear under spoiler?

OP
OP

s2000ah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
Nice build.
Can you still put on the splash guard after installing mugen rear under spoiler?
Thanks! Not entirely sure but I would say no just because it goes over the existing bumper like a splash guard

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
What do you mean when you say the resonator doesn't affect the sound? The exhaust sounds the same with or without?

OP
OP

s2000ah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
What do you mean when you say the resonator doesn't affect the sound? The exhaust sounds the same with or without?
Oh, I installed an aftermarket resonator on the pipe, which lowered the volume of the exhaust by a lot.

then I decided to remove the aftermarket resonator and put it back to original; sothe sound or performance is the same as it was brand new

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Oh, I installed an aftermarket resonator on the pipe, which lowered the volume of the exhaust by a lot.

then I decided to remove the aftermarket resonator and put it back to original; sothe sound or performance is the same as it was brand new
Ah, I get it. Wording messed me up haha. I would be interested but I actually just bought the DDR a few weeks ago. Just wondering what aftermarket resonator you had on there?

That Mugen rear under spoiler does look mighty tempting, can't justify it after my exhaust though ?

OP
OP

s2000ah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
Ah, I get it. Wording messed me up haha. I would be interested but I actually just bought the DDR a few weeks ago. Just wondering what aftermarket resonator you had on there?

That Mugen rear under spoiler does look mighty tempting, can't justify it after my exhaust though ?
I had the Vibrant 1795 resonator. It really muffled the sound so I decided to revert back to the original.

Haha shoot me a PM if youre interested in the mugen rear. Pretty hard to find, especially already painted ?