SoCal- Cost to have 27Won drop in turbo installed?

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking to pickup a 27Won drop in turbo for $1500 (which isnt that bad TBH)
I was wondering if anyone knew about how much it would cost for installl and any good shops in the SoCal area?
Sponsored

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
Driver B can install it he’s in fontana California, there’s also juju built in upland California. I’ve had both shops work on my car and they both do excellent work. Juju built was a little more I’m cost for install. It was something like $470. Driver b was in the $300’s

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any reasonable shop can do that between $400 and $500. Have you thought about doing it yourself?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any reasonable shop can do that between $400 and $500. Have you thought about doing it yourself?
27Won offers an excellent install guide that makes this job easy. Only basic tools would be needed but if you find yourself lacking you can add them to your collection for much less than what install would cost elsewhere.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Free if you DIY!!

I understand some people do not like to do work themselves but as stated above it's basic tools and the turbo is really accessible so this isn't a crazy job. If you're at all mechanically inclined and have the time, I would try it yourself. I'd never done any major swap and was able to get my downpipe done in 4 hours INCLUDING 2 trips to the store lol.

Once you complete your first major mod/repair, you will gain confidence and realize it's just about being careful and taking your time, rushing and getting frustrated will end up poorly. Most of the time spent when doing work on a car is getting everything out of the way to get to what you need to. Then it's a quick swap and much faster to put it all back together since you just took it apart.

I was nervous to do my downpipe, but take it from me - take the plunge and try this out, the worst that can happen is you waste a few hours and begin to learn where you draw the line as far as working on your car!!

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where exactly in socal are you? As there are lots of handy people around here that can help you with the work...buy food and beer.
Or were you looking for more of a shop that would keep a record of the work?

I have to say, 27Won provides excellent instructions for their parts. Took a lot out of any guesswork out of the wrenching.
Sponsored