First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious. Out if the past year there’s this one... I’ll do a little at Savageshooters. There is a cast bullets one I’ve done a bit on and likely will again. I’ve been on and off and on Blade and Badger a bit too. Odyforums occasionally.

I did the 9th gen forums, Club RSX, Z31, Twinturbo.net, Cadillac forums back in the day but haven’t messed with them much. Also used to post on steam forums but haven’t done so in several years.

Not really forums, but I did do a lot of AOL chat rooms in the 90s and some BBS game stuff around the same era when, well... that was a thing.

I figure it might be an interesting random thread to have fun and remember our journey that brought the “electronic us”s here. I was born in a world w/o any of this when I was little... and kind of feel privileged I’ve been able to experience it come into being and into the mainstream as a young person.

I still had a childhood without internet... with a rotary dial phone... a TV w/o cable and only 3 decent channels, with PBS being hard to get a signal for and Fox being an upstart. When my folks got our first ‘bag phone’... they’d of killed you for using it. It was for emergencies only... ones that meant you couldn’t get out and use a pay phone, which were still all over the place. I remember when 25 cents wasn’t enough... and needing to bum a dime to add to my quarter to make a call.
Sponsored

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
I used to get down on VADRIVEN forums but they started to get out of control in 2010 and it went downhill after that. The mods stopped booting ignorant people and it finally died off

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I used to spend hours on forums, sometime up to 3/4 am in the morning chatting or arguing (good old junior high days). When i was a gamer kid, it was HKEPC. One of the main computer enthusiast forum in Hong Kong. I was on Bimmerforum when i had E36s. HRV forum when my family has the HRV.
Now I check in here once awhile. Oh i picked up to my first set of firearms over black friday. So i have been browsing AR15.com and all these other main sport shooting forums for a bit.

Sty09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
NewCelica from 2007 until 2015ish. The forum eventually slowed down as more and more Celicas hit the scrapyard. The owner also sold out and it's just a marketing/advertising front now.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I was heavily into the forums at ElantraClub.com from 2002 to 2015.

Disclaimer: I'm the founder and owner. ;)

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Into bike forums atm, specifically the Yamaha R3 forums. I love riding! :)

Last edited:

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm still active (and an admin) over on civicforums.com. Used to be the spot for 7thgens back in the days it was known as 7thgencivic.com. Now, it's like.. a handful of active members, most of which I've made moderators and a bunch of touch-and-go people that are saying, "fix my car."

Other than that, I mostly just surf reddit. That's kinda like a giant catch-all forum. I have a bunch of saved subreddits, and I'll look at random posts that come across my front page, but the subreddits I actively go to (instead of just browsing the random posts that make it to my front page) are /r/goldenknights and /r/gunaccessoriesforsale. Every now and again /r/ar15 and

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was on old civic forum back in early 2000's and sim racing forums. Used to sim race nascar in the early 2000's too.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
I usually join a forum related to whatever car I own at the time. I used to frequent a PC hardware enthusiast forum, Teksyndicate, but there was some tomfoolery with the owner and I haven't visited it since. I gave up on PC forums after that because they generally end up being e-peen waving contests and fights over hardware brands.

Now I just stick to civicx and get my hardware fix from a few tech Youtubers.

Edit: I completely forgot about Steam's forums. I visit there once in a while but it's usually filled with trolls or fanboys.
Sponsored