First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #38346
Country flag
My GF calls it my 'Side Piece'..

Didn't have the heart to tell her how the hierarchy really is... ?
Sponsored

RepyT

Almost Stock ā€˜19 R on 255/35-19ā€
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My GF calls it my 'Side Piece'..

Didn't have the heart to tell her how the hierarchy really is... ?
Hope sheā€™s not a shoulder surfer or phone checker. Hopefully you donā€™t do you know what with the Rā€¦ as much.

Iā€™m thinking DRIVE.

CTSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
"My car".

How silly is this? Time to shut this thread down. Interesting to notice that as the 10th Gen R and unfortunately, petroleum powered vehicles in general, descend into oblivion, though I'm not quite sure why, the interesting threads on this website also wane. How many weeks do we want to see this topic and "Have you seen a Type R lately" and "What did you do to your Type R today", like washed it, the primary items?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
"My car".

How silly is this? Time to shut this thread down. Interesting to notice that as the 10th Gen R and unfortunately, petroleum powered vehicles in general, descend into oblivion, though I'm not quite sure why, the interesting threads on this website also wane. How many weeks do we want to see this topic and "Have you seen a Type R lately" and "What did you do to your Type R today", like washed it, the primary items?
Settle down sally, it's just some harmless fun around a car we all enjoy and own lol. Don't like it - don't participate?

Honda Civic 10th gen So what did you name your R? m%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2017%2F11%2FGrinch-1920x1080

Bob_L

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Civic Type-R
Country flag
How silly is this? Time to shut this thread down.
This comment prompted me to provide an update to this thread to keep it going.

My CTR's original name never really stuck, but this is the car the wife and I like to go for drives in. My kids grew up watching Phineas and Ferb on TV, and it's always had a special place in my heart. At some point, when we'd go for new drives or adventures, I started saying "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." when we got in the car.

I just ordered my "Ferb" vanity plate at the DMV yesterday. :)

-bob

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Time to shut this thread down. Interesting to notice that as the 10th Gen R and unfortunately, petroleum powered vehicles in general, descend into oblivion, though I'm not quite sure why, the interesting threads on this website also wane. How many weeks do we want to see this topic and "Have you seen a Type R lately" and "What did you do to your Type R today", like washed it, the primary items?
Huh? It's a discussion board. And the "what did you do to your car today" threads are extremely popular on all car forums. Are you saying nothing short of a one of a kind monumentally stupendous topic is the only thing that should be posted?

RepyT

Almost Stock ā€˜19 R on 255/35-19ā€
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"My car".

How are things in Whoville Mr. Grinch?
?

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HONDA FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
Country flag
Seems lots of people name thier cars? I'm not one that does but, just curious what those if you who do name cars, what you named it and if there is a story as to why.
Rocky the Li'l' Grocery Git'r

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
My wife calls it the ā€œFrogā€ because it has a stance that looks like a sitting frog. ??