First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Noob question but is the 4 door hatch sport hatchback exhaust the same as the si sedan? If not I got sent the wrong borla s type catback...

Honda Civic 10th gen So my exhaust... 2018 civic si sedan image

View attachment 113808

Honda Civic 10th gen So my exhaust... 2018 civic si sedan 033BE936-F1E7-4422-B1E1-CCD4CB83575E

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Different exhaust for HB and Si. Also be sure to get Si exhaust for sedan, as coupe/ sedan Si are also different.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Maybe they sent you the wrong literature? Since you specified your trim level that would have to be a pretty big mistake on their part to get it wrong. I would contact them and see what they say.

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
I think some shared responsibility. The part number 140739 is listed in screen shot and literature. The customer note should have been a flag to seller, but similarly OP should have done his due dilligence before buying a part number not compatible with his car. In my opinion seller sold as advertised. Either way I am sure they can work it out.

OP
OP
PhuocSi

PhuocSi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m just going to return this... sad that I have too, cause I like the tone of this I guess more research is needed... any suggestions?

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
I have Magnaflow catback and I like it a lot. Got it mainly for looks and because price was right. Magnaflow was having some type of promotion, and typically one can find for less than $700.

Greddy and Afe are 2 that come to mind that are currently available. Maperformance and 27won are both coming out with an exhaust for the Si soon. Both are sponsored vendors on this site and providing some interesting options.

Good luck on the search!

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I think some shared responsibility. The part number 140739 is listed in screen shot and literature. The customer note should have been a flag to seller, but similarly OP should have done his due dilligence before buying a part number not compatible with his car. In my opinion seller sold as advertised. Either way I am sure they can work it out.
A customer should not have to cross reference the part number IF it's listed for his but it wasn't in this car. It said Civic and not Civic Si

Last edited:

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Agreed, I thought OP just entered a note stating trim type, but looks like he may have selected his trim and was given option to buy an incompatible part. That would be purely on seller.
Sponsored