So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car!

zero610

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Lunar Silver
How big are the gaps on the sides? Trying to decide between this sunshade or the Heatshield roll-up ones. Anyone try both?

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Debating between the blue and silver- the blue almost looks teal- dunno if it'd be "too much" on my Aegean Blue.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so now that you know about the gaps, would you have still bought it if you knew about the gaps?
I think the gaps may be necessary in the design to aid with install. I wonder how the Introtech Reflective fit is though.

SnappingCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I think the gaps may be necessary in the design to aid with install. I wonder how the Introtech Reflective fit is though.
I just ordered an Intro-Tech Ultimate Reflective sun shade off of autoanything. Won't ship for a few days though. As soon as I get it in I will let you know how it fits! Hopefully as well as ones I've had in past.

modernwarpaint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (CBM)
Debating between the blue and silver- the blue almost looks teal- dunno if it'd be "too much" on my Aegean Blue.
I think with the Aegean Blue, it may clash if there are any teal hues in it. I personally think the silver CC would work better with the AB.

@CosmicTouring - the metallic blue CC comes across with a teal undertone rather more powder blue (seen on the website). Do you feel like it goes well with the Cosmic Blue color of your Touring (in person). It looks great in photos, I'm just trying to get a feel for what the true color is in person.

The safe way to go for me is Silver, but the Blue looks unique.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'm impatiently waiting for my cover to be delivered today from FedEx - according to tracking, it's in the vehicle for delivery. I'll be sure to take a picture of it once delivered.

Please post a pic once you receive yours, I'd like to compare the Silver to the Blue... thanks!

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think with the Aegean Blue, it may clash if there are any teal hues in it. I personally think the silver CC would work better with the AB.

@CosmicTouring - the metallic blue CC comes across with a teal undertone rather more powder blue (seen on the website). Do you feel like it goes well with the Cosmic Blue color of your Touring (in person). It looks great in photos, I'm just trying to get a feel for what the true color is in person.

The safe way to go for me is Silver, but the Blue looks unique.
The blue looks good with my Cosmic Blue
Sponsored