ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Just a follow up. I got my car back today from the dealership. They had it for 20 days. Everything is fixed on it except the windshield. They replaced it but the new one still has the distortion in it that the other one did. They said they will order another one but I have a feeling it will have it too. Does anyone else have the distortion in the windshield about a inch or so from the bottom all the way across?
yes it is there on these windshields, I haven't noticed it since the first couple of days I drove the car.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lots2luv

Lots2luv

First Name
Regina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic sport Sedan
Country flag
yes it is there on these windshields, I haven't noticed it since the first couple of days I drove the car.
How do you not let it mess with your eyes? I’m having trouble with it. It’s mostly when I go around curves or tight places like at the bank drive thru. I always feel like I’m going to scratch my rims on the concrete barriers they have up. I’ve been mostly trying to focus on looking straight ahead when I can.

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How do you not let it mess with your eyes? I’m having trouble with it. It’s mostly when I go around curves or tight places like at the bank drive thru. I always feel like I’m going to scratch my rims on the concrete barriers they have up. I’ve been mostly trying to focus on looking straight ahead when I can.
it's not really in my vision.. I look over it. like I said I DID notice it when i first got the car... but it "disappears" after driving for a while..

OP
OP
Lots2luv

Lots2luv

First Name
Regina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
it's not really in my vision.. I look over it. like I said I DID notice it when i first got the car... but it "disappears" after driving for a while..
I’m hoping that will happen for me too. This one doesn’t seem as bad as the first one. I think it’s really where I’m starting to adjust to it.

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m hoping that will happen for me too. This one doesn’t seem as bad as the first one. I think it’s really where I’m starting to adjust to it.
there is "curve" to it there... that is what your seeing... you won't notice after a while, unless you "look" for it..

hondabandit

First Name
hondaman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport hatch
Country flag
I think you're being overly critical of an economy car built in UK.

OP
OP
Lots2luv

Lots2luv

First Name
Regina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is what mine looks like. It’s across the very bottom of the glass so I have to raise my seat up so I don’t see it. Is this what everyone else sees? I don’t want them to keep replacing my windshield if they are all like this. You can see what I’m talking about if you look at the shop vac in the video.