So I recently requested an owner's manual and recieved it a year and a half after my purchase...

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
So I recently requested the free copy of the owner's manual from Honda's website, and actually received it around a year and a half after I purchased my 2017 LX Coupe. I thought you weren't able to request it after 6 months, but figured there was no harm in trying anyways and was surprised to get an email saying it shipped.

So here's the thing, the 2017 year was no longer an option when they asked what my model year was, so I selected 2018 instead.

My question is does anyone happen to know if there are any differences at all between the 2017 LX Coupe and the 2018 LX Coupe? Or are they 100% physically and functionally identical?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can provide some insight!
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a 17 ext coupe and now have an 18. There isn't anything I've seen yet different. Everything is exactly the same function wise, all but one thing and that was I have turn by turn instructions on the dash on the 18 but it isn't even mentioned in the manual

OP
OP
long_meats

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
I had a 17 ext coupe and now have an 18. There isn't anything I've seen yet different. Everything is exactly the same function wise, all but one thing and that was I have turn by turn instructions on the dash on the 18 but it isn't even mentioned in the manual
Good to know, thanks for your response!

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
On some websites, I used to see the '16 and '17s listed as having a "CVT transmission with overdrive". If that was even a thing; I suspect it was software-based.
Sponsored