So about those gas shortages

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Been seeing a lot of news articles about people having to wait in line for gas. Any of y’all feeling the pain? No issues here in Texas but if it does become a problem, my Bolt EV will be charged up and ready :cool:

Honda Civic 10th gen So about those gas shortages f3eERdY
Sponsored

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's great gas has gone up over a $1 per gallon since the so called election.

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Without going political, this article is interesting about the ransomware hack. Don't be surprised if the electrical grid gets hacked, so EVs would be at their mercy too. Arizona is not included, other than prices rising.

A Closer Look at the DarkSide Ransomware Gang

Neciovato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 370z Nismo
Country flag
Been seeing a lot of news articles about people having to wait in line for gas. Any of y’all feeling the pain? No issues here in Texas but if it does become a problem, my Bolt EV will be charged up and ready :cool:

f3eERdY.jpg
HAHA...nice stable of cars - I won't lie - this has made me consider maybe getting a Ford Fiesta ST as a daily - figure it would still be a 'fun little hatch' that gets great gas mileage; eh who am I kidding - I kinda WANT a FiST bc it looks like it offers go-kart like fun while still giving great mileage.

the27thaxe

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Putting the seriousness of the situation aside, I often get the "lawnmower jokes" Well we will see whos laughing when I can get 40mpg.

I'm in NJ and haven't seen anyone panicking yet. But NJ is not a state where people often "pay it forward" so an ounce of Panic and the lines will be down the street like they are the moment Dairy Queen opens on a 60 degree day....im not kidding

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
I saw some lines this afternoon in Central PA on my way to work. I won't jump into the panic but I drive an hour each way to work. So I better not lose hours because I'm stuck at home. I'm not good enough for those stay at home and collect free money checks. Lol (no political opinion here)

OP
OP
Siiick

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
HAHA...nice stable of cars - I won't lie - this has made me consider maybe getting a Ford Fiesta ST as a daily - figure it would still be a 'fun little hatch' that gets great gas mileage; eh who am I kidding - I kinda WANT a FiST bc it looks like it offers go-kart like fun while still giving great mileage.
I totally loved my FiST but ultimately I had to let it go as I couldn’t pass up the crazy stupid offer I was given on it from Shift (excellent experience btw). One of the funnest cars I’ve had though.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Everything like this is manufactured since late 2019. Toilet paper, elections, illnesses.

They are too obvious with it anymore but the masses are dim enough now not to question.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
always be prepared for shortages. i was raised with preparedness and i hope 2020 taught people that we live in an illusion of plenty. it amazes me how people only have enough for a week or 2.

fortunately i live in the great state of texas and have land far from the metroplex.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

f3eERdY.jpg
How do you like the Bolt?
Certainly not a performance ride ... but it seems like a solid alternative to a Prius.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

f3eERdY.jpg
I filled up today (north Florida) for $3.68 a gallon for ethanol free 93 octane. (that's about $.40 above last weeks price)

OP
OP
Siiick

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How do you like the Bolt?
Certainly not a performance ride ... but it seems like a solid alternative to a Prius.
Loving it! It has a great ride with just enough power to put a grin on my face. My wife has been using it to go back and forth to work so she’s actually driven it more than I have but she also approves of it ?

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
South Georgia here, so I'm directly affected. People are being stupid and topping off when they don't need to, filling up multiple containers, and draining the stations of fuel. It's ridiculous! I filled up Monday only because I had to. Thankful that my right foot can get me 40 MPG if I want it to.

OP
OP
Siiick

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
South Georgia here, so I'm directly affected. People are being stupid and topping off when they don't need to, filling up multiple containers, and draining the stations of fuel. It's ridiculous! I filled up Monday only because I had to. Thankful that my right foot can get me 40 MPG if I want it to.
Just a few years ago we had a shortage here and it was stressful. I was super conservative with my gas consumption and remember having to use gas trackers just to find any. It was a rather tense situation really. Can’t even imagine what it would be like if we had a food shortage ?

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Just a few years ago we had a shortage here and it was stressful. I was super conservative with my gas consumption and remember having to use gas trackers just to find any. It was a rather tense situation really. Can’t even imagine what it would be like if we had a food shortage ?
Luckily, I usually make it two weeks between fill-ups. Hopefully, everything will be back on line before then.
Sponsored