Smoked side markers..

JNOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00' EX H23A, 17' Si Sedan WOP
This is how mine looks like :) Such a clean look!

20170403_142347_HDR_36.jpg
Which ones are these? The first link in the post or second im confused, or are they both the same lol. Can someone link me? Thanks
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
I've also noticed the driver's side not sitting as securely as the passenger's side and can actually be removed without the use of a screwdriver. The passenger side fits fine and detaches just like factory.

Upon inspection, I noticed the retaining tab on the driver's side (the part that's actually pressed to remove it) wasn't molded exactly the same as the passenger's or the factory ones. I wrapped that tab in electrical tape in the meantime for a more snug fit, but I'll come up with a more secure solution if it pops out.

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
I bought, after a recommendation on these forums and after having seen them on some of these forums members cars:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-2016-HONDA-CIVIC-2D-Coupe-4D-Sedan-SMOKE-FRONT-BUMPER-SIDE-MARKER-LIGHTS-/302234825239?fits=Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item465e997217:g:TlkAAOSwfVpYsTgQ&vxp=mtr

I received them, quick and well packaged and they are good quality. Not installed yet as I don't have the car but they're good.
Got these from the same seller on eBay. Highly recommended product on here, plus the seller's customer service was excellent, replaced the mis-fitting part for me and stood by the Depo product. They also carry LED plug and play headlight assemblies that I'm considering....
Sponsored