Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What’s up everybody! I’ve been watching the forums everyday for I don’t even know how long now, learning new things and gaining an interest into the car modification world. I’ve now decided to go ahead and start and share my own build progress with a 2021 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. I had a 2018 Hatchback EX but figured why spend money trying to turn a base hatch into a sport model, so I traded it in for a Sport Touring! My old hatch was mainly cosmetic upgrades with Phearable’s tune. Also had to slap an audio system on that, spent $3000 too much on it alone smh. Anyways, out with the old and in with the new! You can also check out my Instagram @fk7_smoke to see my old EX and new Sport Touring!

Honda Civic 10th gen Smoke - 2021 Fresh Start.. D001CA4E-E529-4C1A-94DD-617FCCAA7037
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looking like a little Bat Mobile now ? thinking of tinting these tail lights or putting my Opt7 ones? what do ya think? Any ideas of future mods??
Honda Civic 10th gen Smoke - 2021 Fresh Start.. C9592E05-B21B-46D0-8C97-FEE747709277

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good luck with the build!
Check out www.unity-performance.com for any products you may be interested in. @Unity Performance

Depending on which route you decide to go with the build it'll make a difference in what mods you might be interested in.

If you want to focus on performance improvement then you can throw a tune on and work on handling:

- Springs (Swift, Pro Kit, Sportline, H&R, Whiteline) Are my main choices with rougly 1 inch drop. I'm one to not recommend D2 springs for a daily but its your choice.

- Sway bars (22mm rear Whiteline) Stock is 16mm, so it is a significant improvement

- Chassis Bracing (Ultra-Racing products)

- If you have a Manual then look into the shifter upgrades. If you have a budget then highly recommend the (2020 CTR shifter with Acuity Return Spring, Acuity Base Bushings, Acuity Rocker Arm and Acuity Cable Bushings) (Awesome Upgrade)

- If budget is not an issue then the Full Acuity shifter assembly.

Hope these help as you can see I'm mainly about performance style builds haha! But I appreciate other builds because of the time and dedication each person puts into it.

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Good luck with the build!
Check out www.unity-performance.com for any products you may be interested in. @Unity Performance

Depending on which route you decide to go with the build it'll make a difference in what mods you might be interested in.

If you want to focus on performance improvement then you can throw a tune on and work on handling:

- Springs (Swift, Pro Kit, Sportline, H&R, Whiteline) Are my main choices with rougly 1 inch drop. I'm one to not recommend D2 springs for a daily but its your choice.

- Sway bars (22mm rear Whiteline) Stock is 16mm, so it is a significant improvement

- Chassis Bracing (Ultra-Racing products)

- If you have a Manual then look into the shifter upgrades. If you have a budget then highly recommend the (2020 CTR shifter with Acuity Return Spring, Acuity Base Bushings, Acuity Rocker Arm and Acuity Cable Bushings) (Awesome Upgrade)

- If budget is not an issue then the Full Acuity shifter assembly.

Hope these help as you can see I'm mainly about performance style builds haha! But I appreciate other builds because of the time and dedication each person puts into it.
Appreciate it! I have a lot of suspension mods I wanted to put in my old hatch that I didn’t get the chance to, so that’s good. I also still have my KTuner unlocked, I’m just waiting until at least my first oil change to think about tuning. Unity Performance is definitely a shop I would look in to! Thank you ??

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Type R RMM and Subframe Brace coming soon
Honda Civic 10th gen Smoke - 2021 Fresh Start.. ED0263BE-7CC0-4448-847D-F523F1513775

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Positives and Negatives of Type R RMM..

Positives:
1. Zero added NVH.
2. Car doesn’t lift up front when WOT.
3. Car’s power feels more planted
4. Feels as if it can handle way more power.
5. Wheel Hop almost non existent on STOCK TUNE, not sure about tuned!

Negatives:
1. Stripped bolt trying to remove skid plate, had to find a set of pliers that can grab it and twist it off.
2. No Negatives on the RMM, OEM+ for the win!!

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Review of Type R Subframe Brace

Honestly, for how cheap it costs.. just do it. May be placebo effect that it feels SLIGHTLY stiffer up front, however adding a brace on a car where no brace was initially will 100% make a difference. Even if that difference is minimal.

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PRL Stage 1, Yellow top battery, lil Mugen Sock??
5EDED96B-0C25-49DB-9108-C6F24582C56B.jpeg
What battery size and how is the fit? I used an XS for the stereo and the fit is okay but not as good as OEM.

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What battery size and how is the fit? I used an XS for the stereo and the fit is okay but not as good as OEM.
Optima Yellowtop D51R, direct OEM replacement. I had a full speaker system with woofer and amps running perfect on this battery!

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Them 5% tints hit different? need an exhaust ??
Honda Civic 10th gen Smoke - 2021 Fresh Start.. F2DD9181-25D1-4053-A5AD-611619950A0E