Small dent to the right of the H on back of my car

ilovemycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cosmic Blue EX Turbo, 96 Accord EX
Country flag
I was looking at the back of my EXT and noticed a small dent or impression, the size of a thumb, a few inches to the right of the Honda emblem. The light hit it just right for me to see it. I also noticed that this piece is made of plastic and not sheet metal, so it has to be a manufacturing issue. Has anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The best thing for you to do in a case like this is to take it into Honda. As long as it isn't from any kind of impact or user error, I don't see why they wouldn't fix it under warranty. Do you have a picture of it so the rest of us can see?

I don't recall having any dents at all on my car from factory (I know a lot of people don't have the same luck), but I'm sure others will chime in.

OP
OP

ilovemycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here is a picture, but it's difficult to see. This piece above the license plate with the "H" is plastic, and if the light didn't hit it just right, I would have never saw it. I am just curious if anyone else has one. When I picked up my car I brought a list of things to look out for before handing over any $$. I've seen cars on the lot and even on the showroom floor with the dents above the little side windows. I am very happy to say my car doesn't not have them.

Honda Civic 10th gen Small dent to the right of the H on back of my car IMG_5907.JPG

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I cant really see it. But if you do see it and its bothersome, I would definitely bring it into Honda to get the piece replaced/repaired. It doesnt look like there is any impact damage of the sort, so you should be okay to get it done.

As for the dents, yeah, I got lucky with those. But my car had the peeling paint issue on the bumpers, and they covered it under warranty. Just take it in and keep updating :)

OP
OP

ilovemycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What? Where is the peeling paint on the bumpers?
Sponsored