Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
My right rear power window is more than twice as slow (half as fast?) as the rest of them, I don't think it's a window track alignment issue, but more likely just a sticky track. Have any of you had this problem and what was the solution? (my windows have tint film applied, I don't want to compromise the tint with an incompatible window guide lube).
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
My right rear power window is more than twice as slow (half as fast?) as the rest of them, I don't think it's a window track alignment issue, but more likely just a sticky track. Have any of you had this problem and what was the solution? (my windows have tint film applied, I don't want to compromise the tint with an incompatible window guide lube).
Put WD-40 (the silicone one) on the window rubber guides

OP
OP

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I can certainty try that

tommygunz18

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Use a silicone lubricant the wd-40 brand.
Roll the windows all the way down, spray the lubricant on the sides (the rail where the windows goes up and down) wipe any excess.
Sponsored