OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
CTR badges are now installed (link). The front is super easy, but be careful about the leftover goo when removing the rear emblem. DO NOT use heat to remove excess goo, it will cause the paint to peel. I have some bad peeling behind the emblem and a little peeling on the bottom right border.

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_9803.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_1188.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_4628.JPG

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Minor flair added to the interior today. Mugen Power metal push to start ring.
Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_6372.JPG

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Only took a few hours and some solid patience, but I added some red detailing similar to the OEM CTR. I love how it came out. Red is definitely my accent color for Roxy :)
Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_1623.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_8073.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_5004.JPG

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey Slothy, your car looks fucking sick dude. I have a quick question. How was the fog light bulb install? I bought some and will be installing them soon. Did you take off your whole bumper?

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey Slothy, your car looks fucking sick dude. I have a quick question. How was the fog light bulb install? I bought some and will be installing them soon. Did you take off your whole bumper?
Thanks, mate! You don't have to take off the whole bumper, just the wheels to get behind the wheel well. Check it out here.

Moose juice

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
What LEDs did you use for the side markers? Have you had any problems with them?

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Great looking build so far man! I need to check out Hella, too. I sometimes am too scared to use my horn because it's so puny sounding...

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What LEDs did you use for the side markers? Have you had any problems with them?
Hey, Moose! Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from vacation. I used the JDM ASTAR T10. They fit like a glove and haven't had any issues with them. I go to JDM ASTAR for almost all my LEDs.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great looking build so far man! I need to check out Hella, too. I sometimes am too scared to use my horn because it's so puny sounding...
Cheers, man! Your build is killer too. The horn swap has been the longest mod so far but it's definitely worth it. I almost cried the first time I heard the stock horn lol. My only wish was that I could have mounted them somewhere visible.

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
My only wish was that I could have mounted them somewhere visible.
Ah man that's a bummer no room to fit them in the grill? I really like the Subies around here rolling around with their horns behind their grills. Great look.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ah man that's a bummer no room to fit them in the grill? I really like the Subies around here rolling around with their horns behind their grills. Great look.
Yeah..not really any space at all. :(
Sponsored