Slight rattle at certain RPM after Eibach Pro install?

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
I put h&r springs on and I'm getting a rattle sounds like its coming from the passenger front. I checked everything.only thing I can make a sound is the heat shield under the hood front corner on passenger side is lose and it makes noise when I tap on it
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dodif

Dodif

First Name
Dodif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I put h&r springs on and I'm getting a rattle sounds like its coming from the passenger front. I checked everything.only thing I can make a sound is the heat shield under the hood front corner on passenger side is lose and it makes noise when I tap on it
Hmm...interesting?? Yea the only way I could kind of duplicate the sound I'm hearing is when I mess with the rotor dust shield. At some point I'll take my rim off again and try to play around with it. I did squeeze it when installing my springs, since it was the first spring I started with and had to spend a little more time with it. Hopefully I can spread it away a bit from the rotor and it'll go back to normal? Time will tell.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Hmm...interesting?? Yea the only way I could kind of duplicate the sound I'm hearing is when I mess with the rotor dust shield. At some point I'll take my rim off again and try to play around with it. I did squeeze it when installing my springs, since it was the first spring I started with and had to spend a little more time with it. Hopefully I can spread it away a bit from the rotor and it'll go back to normal? Time will tell.
I just noticed the passenger side windshield pillar plastic cover is very lose. So I stuck something between that and the dash also taped the heat shield I'm going to wait till tomorrow morning when it's cold out. I did drive it but I'm still getting a rattle when I hit a man hole cover but not the rattle I was hearing

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
The rattle is still there know it's on the driver side to

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Check the top strut bolt u need a special tool with a Allen ket to tighten it up right my car would not rattle till I hit a bump then rattle. Took the rubber tops off a d press up and down and saw it was not tight

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Finally found the rattle it was the heat shield under the hood and the washer fluid hose

OP
OP
Dodif

Dodif

First Name
Dodif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finally found the rattle it was the heat shield under the hood and the washer fluid hose
Interesting!? I'll have to check that just to make sure. I still think for me it's the rotor dust shield, but doesn't hurt to check that as well. Thanks for the update.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Interesting!? I'll have to check that just to make sure. I still think for me it's the rotor dust shield, but doesn't hurt to check that as well. Thanks for the update.
No problem

OP
OP
Dodif

Dodif

First Name
Dodif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So dumb question now that I'm looking...where is this heat shield exactly??