Skunk2 Pro ST Coilover kit: creaking noises from rear

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone, I recently installed the Skunk2 Pro ST kit on my 2020 Si and ever since then I've been hearing some weird creaking noises in the rear. I've gone over everything 3, 4, 5 times and it all looks ok. Bolts are tightened, everything is in place....seems to happen randomly. I am going to have someone look it over but was wondering if anyone with the same kit has had anything similar or if anyone may have some ideas as to what may cause it? I thought it was the perch but that is ok. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!
Sponsored

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
aftermarket suspension makes noises many times... my advice to forget about it... it is probably sway bar...

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Hey everyone, I recently installed the Skunk2 Pro ST kit on my 2020 Si and ever since then I've been hearing some weird creaking noises in the rear. I've gone over everything 3, 4, 5 times and it all looks ok. Bolts are tightened, everything is in place....seems to happen randomly. I am going to have someone look it over but was wondering if anyone with the same kit has had anything similar or if anyone may have some ideas as to what may cause it? I thought it was the perch but that is ok. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!
Check the rear sway bar end links, they are plastic you can replace the OEM with the accord ones P/N 52320-TLB-A00 this are casted aluminum

OP
OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
aftermarket suspension makes noises many times... my advice to forget about it... it is probably sway bar...
It’s not the sway, I already replaced that wit
Check the rear sway bar end links, they are plastic you can replace the OEM with the accord ones P/N 52320-TLB-A00 this are casted aluminum
not the rear sway bar, already replaced with Sirimoto bar and endlinks. Triple checked those, everything is good.

Midnitekev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just installed this coilover kit as well and im getting spring binding in the fronts. Did you run into this issue at all? i used 5mm of pre load, not sure if thats too much or too little?
Sponsored