Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Skunk2 has just released 10th Civic lowering springs that they claim are tested to fit and work with all 2017 Civic Si models! The approximate lowering amount is about 1.3" front and rear, which will be a perfect drop amount for most customers.

In stock and ready to ship.

Follow the link for more product details, pricing, and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/skunk2-lowering-springs.html

Honda Civic 10th gen Skunk2 Lowering Springs for the Civic Si skunk2-lowering-springs_LRG

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you going to make me pull out my spring compressors again......
Yes, I think so. We'll be doing the same. So far as I can tell, this is the best product out right now for lowering the Si.

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic
Country flag
I read that it will lower by almost 2" im wondering what happens to the shocks and the dampers if the whole car is lowered

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Skunk2 has just released 10th Civic lowering springs that they claim are tested to fit and work with all 2017 Civic Si models! The approximate lowering amount is about 1.3" front and rear, which will be a perfect drop amount for most customers.

Follow the link for more product details, pricing, and to purchase: http://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/skunk2-lowering-springs.html

Cant wait to see you guys do this...and read the first few out there.....

Honda Civic 10th gen Skunk2 Lowering Springs for the Civic Si skunk2-lowering-springs_LRG

(Couldn't post image to due forum error...see above link for picture)

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
I read that it will lower by almost 2" im wondering what happens to the shocks and the dampers if the whole car is lowered
All it does is stiffen. Installing these springs will not do any harm.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
They also only lower the car about 1.3" according to Skunk2, quite a bit less than 2 inches.
That's a perfect drop.
I would agree 2 inch drop is over kill, but that's not the case here, where did you read that it would drop almost 2 inches?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can someone please link to an installation video for these?
These just came out, so there will not be an install video for Si models at least. Someone might have a non-Si spring install video though.

These would install the same way factory springs would.

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Follow the link for more product details, pricing, and to purchase: http://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/skunk2-lowering-springs.html

From that link.......above

Skunk2 lowering springs give your car superior handling performance and an aggressive stance while still retaining a smooth ride. The same engineering and quality that goes into our racing springs also goes into all of our lowering springs. Each spring is SAE9254V CNC-wound using spring steel, shot peen stress relieved, and corrosion protected using phosphate and powder coatings. The result is a spring that specifically offers race car handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between performance and comfort.

Lowers approximately 2.0", depending on the application (see the application notes for exact amounts). Can be used with factory or aftermarket shock absorbers (Skunk2 shocks recommended) and look great on vehicles with stock or aftermarket wheels.

(Couldn't post image to due forum error...see above link for picture)
They also only lower the car about 1.3" according to Skunk2, quite a bit less than 2 inches.

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Sorry, my bad 1.3 and 1.25 found it.
Id like to hear from someone soon..that will do this
Sponsored