Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
If an ambitious 2.0 owner would like to try these out, we could save them a fair bit of money off the advertised price. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see how many serious 2.0 builds we see over the years.

OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
I plan to gut the internals... After my extended warranty has expired. ;)

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So far I have installed the K&N intake, which I feel is designed better than anything else I've seen, performs well, and sounds great; Ktuner mod which amplified the murderous growl of the K20; the downpipe accentuated all of the above. I'm still on a CVT, but I've got some torque headroom.

Future plans include the following:
2.5", dual exit exhaust
Cams
Throttle body
Throttle body bypass
Throttle body spacer
Intake manifold (if one is discovered to fit, or designed)
Titanium rockers, springs, sleeves
Fuel pump
Injectors
Etc etc

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@a c i d.f l y How is the daily driveability of your car? I've been thinking about getting the intake + downpipe + ktuner but I need this car to be dependable.

OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@a c i d.f l y How is the daily driveability of your car? I've been thinking about getting the intake + downpipe + ktuner but I need this car to be dependable.
The downpipe flags check engine light occasionally, but that can be turned off with Ktuner (doesn't affect performance, it's just a nuisance light, and doesn't affect any other sensors). Otherwise, if you like a little extra growl out of your car, massive improvement of high end, moderate improvement over the entire power band, not a bad deal. The two bolt on options have been run by other cars for a couple years. I've had the intake for 9 months, tune for a few months, downpipe for a couple days; a guy in the downpipe thread has had his installed for over a year. No issues.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
If an ambitious 2.0 owner would like to try these out, we could save them a fair bit of money off the advertised price. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see how many serious 2.0 builds we see over the years.
It would have to be a serious build to run those cams. They look like a 10K + cam.

We've run 14.5mm lift stuff before, but that gets tight on k20/k24 combos, I can't imagine how tight the clearance would be with 16.2mm.

You'd have to lock out VTEC and VTC to prevent things from getting cozy with each other.

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
It would have to be a serious build to run those cams. They look like a 10K + cam.

We've run 14.5mm lift stuff before, but that gets tight on k20/k24 combos, I can't imagine how tight the clearance would be with 16.2mm.

You'd have to lock out VTEC and VTC to prevent things from getting cozy with each other.
These cams won't even idle on anything less than a 2.6L block. Which isn't even possible with the K20C since there are no stroker kits available and K24W blocks won't fit.

Maybe a very thick deck plate and some really long rods might do the trick lol.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far I have installed the K&N intake, which I feel is designed better than anything else I've seen, performs well, and sounds great; Ktuner mod which amplified the murderous growl of the K20; the downpipe accentuated all of the above. I'm still on a CVT, but I've got some torque headroom.

Future plans include the following:
2.5", dual exit exhaust
Cams
Throttle body
Throttle body bypass
Throttle body spacer
Intake manifold (if one is discovered to fit, or designed)
Titanium rockers, springs, sleeves
Fuel pump
Injectors
Etc etc
Have you done the throttle spacer & bypass, if so any input ?
Sponsored