Site is updated ... Set up my 2019 Build for Si coupe !

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Sent out two quote requests to local dealerships... thinking of a factory order ... it's getting interesting for sure ... The performance package is four thousand dollars ... Is it worth the cash? I like the wheels for sure. For a factory order I would ask them to delete the back wing if possible ... How cool is that ... I prefer the sleek look on the coupe!
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
the si coupes wing is part of what gives it that sporty agressive look. i love it.

the performace package is not really worth it. the only "performance" part of the package is the hfp suspension. which is a good upgrade but not worth the money, and it doesnt even lower the car... at all.

i have the hfp side skirts which i bought from a dealer on ebay for less than retail. they are the best hfp appearance accessory imo. im not a fan of the hfp wheels becuz u dont like dark or black wheels on a car as i think they make cars look cheap.

the little front red spoiler is dumb and ugly and tacked on looking. doesnt look like it even belongs on the car.

redwineforme

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2004 Civic Si, 1996 Corvette
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the HFP package would add at least 15 HP them it would be worth it. It does not even do that, so no, not worth it. I just got my 2018 Si 2 days ago.

OP
OP

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Fair enough ... Thank you ... maybe the black wheels on the red car ONLY skipping the package would work. The wheels seem like a worth while effort specifically with the red exterior color. I will have to take a look in person. I would agree with the stick on for the front appearance but the back wing looks like ... something from the Racer's Edge free with the Moteg Exhaust IMHO. Flame away!

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Fair enough ... Thank you ... maybe the black wheels on the red car ONLY skipping the package would work. The wheels seem like a worth while effort specifically with the red exterior color. I will have to take a look in person. I would agree with the stick on for the front appearance but the back wing looks like ... something from the Racer's Edge free with the Moteg Exhaust IMHO. Flame away!
hey dont knock the racers edge.. i was thinking about picking up a nos bottle there tomorrow.. actually i might make it 2.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
nice, good choice! That performance package I’d skip, but if you really like those HFP wheels then do it. The Michelin PS4s tires that come with it are the best part of the HFP package. My PS4s tires grab the road like soccer cleats, dry or wet. For me, I LOVE the wing, gives the coupe a very cool unique look, almost bat-like from certain angles

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Sent out two quote requests to local dealerships... thinking of a factory order ... it's getting interesting for sure ... The performance package is four thousand dollars ... Is it worth the cash? I like the wheels for sure. For a factory order I would ask them to delete the back wing if possible ... How cool is that ... I prefer the sleek look on the coupe!

You might get somebody to trade trunk lids with you.

Otherwise any spoiler deletion would have to be done at the dealership. Honda is not going to do it at the factory. Honda doesn’t work that way.

OP
OP

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I had expected to be flamed off on !!! Thank you! You folks are great. In the end and since I live in the North East I am going stock Si all the way. As I understand the stock Si has ALL SEASON tires - This will be important for me. The biggest question I have now is since a CAI is out (stock box good) no BOV is possible due to the stock MAF sensor (run rich - bad) and wheels are out (need all season tires) perhaps I should lease this one for 36 months save money and look to the 2021 and upgrade to gen 11. I truly just need a 6 speed to have fun with. My career hit the skids after 2008 and I have not recovered fully. My job was eliminated due to the financial time period. I have job hopped 4 times since 2012. Looking forward to stability first and modding second. My 2008 Mazda Speed 3 got hit by a deer. After 9 years of driving that fantastic car, I bought a 2018 white EX-T coupe CVT which was rear ended with only 11,000 miles. I look forward to the future now. I am going to take a look at the wing again with a new perspective. LOL... Horsepower numbers generally do go up over the long haul so my thinking is that perhaps just perhaps we can get out of the 198 or 205 HP arena for Gen 11.

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
If you can keep it under the mileage limits, leasing may be a good option for you. I think you will love the si. It is a fun car that handles very well and a great 6 speed. Good luck to you and I hope you will be more recovered and in a better financial situation by lease end :)

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
Definitely get the package if you want to hang with Hector. ;-)
Sponsored