Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All,

I’m currently running Hondata, PRL CAI and MAF. I want to add a flexfuel next and want to know what’s best for Hondata. I also like the gauge with SiriMoto flexfuel even though I still have Hondata hack. Really I just want the best quality product and can’t trust Facebook BS. I have not heard many people provide a review on SiriMoto but heard they’re better for Hondata? I love PRL products so I leaning PRL right now.
Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto or PRL Flexfuel 5B06EEC0-59F5-4C7B-966E-6718B0BE7B9C
Thanks
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
DIY is cheaper ? (~$250), not sure if Hondata supports the KTuner converter though. Output signal goes to ECT2 on all flex fuel setups so I'm pretty sure it'd be fine

This thread explains the whole process:
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/guide-to-diy-flex-fuel-kit-for-hondata-or-ktuner.17482/
Hondata does support the KTuner FFC. DIY is cheaper but not for everyone. I have seen many people screw up DIY flex fuel installs even with carefully provided materials and instructions. A good option for some though.

Both the @PRL Motorsports and @procivic / Sirimoto kits are going to work fine. The PRL kit will require a slight setting in the tune changed when used with Hondata (takes 5 seconds) and the Sirimoto kit will require you to reprogram the FFC when using it with KTuner. (no experience with this but it's not supposed to be difficult and not applicable if you are using Hondata.)