Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
We have a new type of product available for all you 10th Si owners!

You might not be aware of this, but you can get a great boost in clutch feel and performance by upgrading just the Clutch Master Cylinder and Clutch Line on your 10th Gen Civic. This new SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit includes exactly these part and is the ONLY one currently on the market designed specifically for 10th Generation 1.5T Civics (including Si models).

Why would you want one of these? Well, clutch master cylinders (on most newer Hondas and Acuras) have a dampening diaphragm that helps subdue tiny vibrations in the pedal. These vibrations mainly stem from the clutch release bearing when engaging the pressure plate. This diaphragm becomes a problem as it is prone to leaking or even blowing out completely. This can leave you stranded as the master cylinder is no longer able to generate hydraulic pressure to actuate the clutch. In addition, the hydraulic force is not fully transmitted to the clutch fork and thus pressure plate disengagement is compromised.

The SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit for 1.5T 10th Gen Civics eliminates the dampening diaphragm, giving you better control and feel, and also removes a big point of failure if you have an upgraded clutch. It also just makes using your manual transmission that much more fun and engaging.

Product link for more information and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/n1-clutch-master-slave-cylinder-upgrade-kit.html

Forum discount is available. PM me if you're interested!

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade for the Si 53663_3199___SM-HC16-N1-CMCU_800x600
Sponsored

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Just to make sure I'm clear: despite the product page title saying master AND slave cylinder, this product for the 10th gen civic is only the master cylinder?

Additionally, this does nothing with regards to the clutch delay valve in the slave cylinder, correct?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes, this is just the master cylinder. The delay valve is still present since you will be retaining your factory slave cylinder. The older Civic applications do include both cylinders, but are more expensive. Keep in mind replacing your slave cylinder (and eliminating the delay value) can cause excess drivetrain shock, depending on how you drive and what clutch you have. Given the softness of the clutch from the factory on these 10th Gens, I think it is probably best for most customers not to eliminate the slave cylinder. The removal of the master cylinder, plus the clutch line, gives you more than enough feel. If you have an upgraded clutch, even more so.

pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
@procivic so I upgraded my clutch to a spec stage 2 for oem flywheel but getting lockout at high rpm. Would this help with that lockout?

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
@procivic so I upgraded my clutch to a spec stage 2 for oem flywheel but getting lockout at high rpm. Would this help with that lockout?
I have a spec 2+ with steel flywheel. I used specs upgrade at first. This is better. Not nearly as heavy of clutch pedal. Helped with lockout, but I still experience it from time to time.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No, that is more of a clutch & flywheel combo issue. This SiriMoto kit will definitely improved the feel and response though.
Sponsored