Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
SiriMoto finally came out with a really nice clutch master cylinder upgrade for the 10th Gen Civic Type R. The price is right too!

You can get a great boost in clutch feel and performance by upgrading the Clutch Master Cylinder and Clutch Line on your 2017 to 2021 Civic FK8 Type R.

This new SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit includes exactly these parts and is designed specifically for 10th Gen FK8 Type R Civic. Why would you want one of these? Well, clutch master cylinders (on most newer Hondas and Acuras) have a dampening diaphragm that helps subdue tiny vibrations in the pedal. These vibrations mainly stem from the clutch release bearing when engaging the pressure plate. This diaphragm becomes a problem as it is prone to leaking or even blowing out completely. This can leave you stranded as the master cylinder is no longer able to generate hydraulic pressure to actuate the clutch. In addition, the hydraulic force is not fully transmitted to the clutch fork and thus pressure plate disengagement is compromised.

The SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit for FK8 Type R Civics eliminates the dampening diaphragm, giving you better control and feel, and also removes a big point of failure if you have an upgraded clutch. It also just makes using your manual transmission that much more fun and engaging.

Here's the product link for more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/n1-clutch-master-slave-cylinder-upgrade-kit.html

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto N1 Clutch Cylinder Upgrade for FK8 1647901042343
Sponsored

Last edited:

Semin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Hello

Im using CM FX400 and its hard to push. Does this kit make it soft also ?

Thank you

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
No, this kit will not make the pedal easier to push. It should not really affect pedal effort.
Anyway to use a Visa gift card to purchase this? It only covers part of the amount and the rest I would want to pay with my card/paypal etc....

Would be glad to be a guinea pig here and throw some feedback in this thread about it for my FK8

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyway to use a Visa gift card to purchase this? It only covers part of the amount and the rest I would want to pay with my card/paypal etc....

Would be glad to be a guinea pig here and throw some feedback in this thread about it for my FK8
Yes, for sure you can do that. Simply email us and we'll give you instructions on how to call in and provide two cards for us to run.

Onzala

First Name
Onur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
I was looking at removing the CDV in my car, does this product produce a similar result in terms of less clunky shifts?

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I was looking at removing the CDV in my car, does this product produce a similar result in terms of less clunky shifts?
The clutch delay valve only affects clutch engagement. Your shifts won't feel any different, if anything you may feel a little more drivetrain shock from the clutch releasing more suddenly

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This kit does not eliminate the clutch delay valve, but in my opinion it does have sort of a similar affect when shifting. On our shop cars I noticed a more positive feel when engaging the clutch for the next gear - it seemed to engage a bit faster.
Sponsored