Sirimoto Flex Fuel Kit With Ktuner

lone_kiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I purchased a Sirimoto Flex Fuel kit with the Innovative gauge for my 2017 Civic SI. I am trying to get everything working with a Ktuner 1.2. I have the gauge reading the Ethanol content correctly but the ECU is showing 13% solid via Tunerview. Do I need to buy a Ktuner converter or is there just a setting I am missing? I am currently trying to use Ktuner basemaps.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You need to reprogram the voltage output to match what KTuner expects. (0.5-4.5V)

OP
OP
lone_kiwi

lone_kiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
You need to reprogram the voltage output to match what KTuner expects. (0.5-4.5V)
Thats what I had figured, especially since I bought it second hand and the previous owner had a Hondata and I saw they use 0-5v instead. I had ordered cables to program it this morning, thank you for confirming this info.

kconnelly339

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ktuned 2017 Civic Sport MT
Country flag
Thats what I had figured, especially since I bought it second hand and the previous owner had a Hondata and I saw they use 0-5v instead. I had ordered cables to program it this morning, thank you for confirming this info.
I have been looking everywhere and cannot find instructions on how to reprogram the voltage output on the sirimoto gauge. Can someone help me out with that as I am getting a dyno tune done soon and Ktuner and the Sirimoto gauge content needs to match. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
lone_kiwi

lone_kiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I have been looking everywhere and cannot find instructions on how to reprogram the voltage output on the sirimoto gauge. Can someone help me out with that as I am getting a dyno tune done soon and Ktuner and the Sirimoto gauge content needs to match. Thanks in advance!
If I'm not mistaken the cables were ordered from the Innovate Motorsports website. (gauge manufacture)

I'm not sure if I still have my cables, I can sell them cheaper if I find them.

Edit: My issue ended up being a faulty gauge, hence ordering the other kit.

kconnelly339

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ktuned 2017 Civic Sport MT
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken the cables were ordered from the Innovate Motorsports website. (gauge manufacture)

I'm not sure if I still have my cables, I can sell them cheaper if I find them.

Edit: My issue ended up being a faulty gauge, hence ordering the other kit.
You’re right. I was looking for instructions from sirimoto but the instructions were from innovate motorsports. I just got a new cable off the website so I should be good to go. Thanks tho 👍🏻
Sponsored