SiriMoto Flex Fuel install went well

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Country flag
I kind of held off on installing it after I got my Hondata tune for my bolt-ons. I experimented with E 15 and no alcohol hi test and I found that the E 15 ran really good with the Hondata tune for my N1 Nvidia exhaust and cold air intake. One of the things that cost me a little bit of extra time was the removal of the front bonnet because my Siri Moto oil cooler lines were blocking the way to the sensor for the radiator. No big deal there, I’m going on vacation and I wanted to check out a bunch of things anyway. AnyWho to make a long story even dumber the cops are running a speed trap on the interstate today so I really didn’t get a chance to check it out but it sure does feel like it pulls really good on the on ramp. I’m looking forward to my first full tank of E 85, So far with the E 47 I’m getting 32 miles per gallon on the highway with the cruise control selected it might even get better I don’t know for sure.

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Flex Fuel install went well AC8FF86D-F5D8-4C1B-BEA7-59425E50C69D
Sponsored

OP
OP
1981CBX

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Country flag
I kind of held off on installing it after I got my Hondata tune for my bolt-ons. I experimented with E 15 and no alcohol hi test and I found that the E 15 ran really good with the Hondata tune for my N1 Nvidia exhaust and cold air intake. One of the things that cost me a little bit of extra time was the removal of the front bonnet because my Siri Moto oil cooler lines were blocking the way to the sensor for the radiator. No big deal there, I’m going on vacation and I wanted to check out a bunch of things anyway. AnyWho to make a long story even dumber the cops are running a speed trap on the interstate today so I really didn’t get a chance to check it out but it sure does feel like it pulls really good on the on ramp. I’m looking forward to my first full tank of E 85, So far with the E 47 I’m getting 32 miles per gallon on the highway with the cruise control selected it might even get better I don’t know for sure.

AC8FF86D-F5D8-4C1B-BEA7-59425E50C69D.jpeg
Footnote to this install, make sure you know how to use your black box before you start dumping anything over E15 in the car. LOL, everything turned ok, I was going to retune for stock or something else to clear a problem then I found out the problem was sitting in the driver's seat.