SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R!

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
^looks much better.

I didn't have as much issue with mishimoto cause it doesn't have the port on top but i hate the bent bracket look so i relocated mine also.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For those that have this... what would be your estimate for your 0-60 time, with this mod?

CBPtypeRgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ FK8, AP1 S2000, F-150, YZF-R6
Country flag
Might just try to install it if no one buys mine within a week or so. Does anyone have a video of the install? Instructions in the pamphlet don’t work for me.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
For those that have this... what would be your estimate for your 0-60 time, with this mod?
there would be way too many variables for a 0-60 ...

Might just try to install it if no one buys mine within a week or so. Does anyone have a video of the install? Instructions in the pamphlet don’t work for me.
i don't have a video but it's really not hard to do. Also depends where you decide to mount the gauge.

You can reach the IAT2 plug if you remove the intake so i didn't even jack up the car.

but basically what i did :
1. remove intake, battery, and the plastic cover on top of the valve cover.
2. stick the emergency fuel nozzle in the gas filler to relieve some pressure.
3. remove the fuel hose covers and press on the tabs and remove the fuel hose on both sides. Fuel will spill out so put some rags underneath it.
4. zip tie the ECA to the supplied bracket and clip in the new fuel lines to it.
5. remove the plastic 10mm nut, install the bracket on the stud, and push back the plastic clip.
6. install the new fuel hose lines to both ends.

That's all there is to it to mount the ECA. Rest is just wiring. That would depend on where you want to mount the gauge and how clean you want to route the wires.