SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
IMPORTANT: This product is not designed for public highway or street use, and is only legal for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street.

For the true racers, the Hondata FlashPro FK8 Civic Type R Flex Fuel software update and this new SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit will net you about 65+ hp and 70+ lb-ft of torque!

Here are some key takeaways for the Type R version of this kit:
  • Available Base Calibrations will provide peak performance between 25-40% ethanol (E25 to E40) concentrations. This is a general recommendation and your exact optimal ethanol % will vary depending on your other bolt-ons and if you use a custom tune or not.
  • The FlashPro has a specific safety strategy for the Type R: boost will decrease as ethanol concentrations surpass 30% (E30) mixtures.
  • Boost is reduced in this manner because the stock High Pressure Direct Injection Fuel Pump cannot supply the necessary fuel volume for full boost at E40.
Key general features of the SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kits:
  • Allows you to run E85 fuel, and mix it with regular pump gas. Your gas tank is not required to just have all E85 fuel in it after installing this kit (hence the name Flex Fuel). The Hondata FlashPro will automatically adjust your tune on the fly as needed for your current fuel mixture. Simply fill up your race fuel containers with only the E85 you'll need.
  • Potential for huge power/torque gain.
  • Helps to spool a turbo earlier and faster.
  • Allows the engine (and turbo) to operate considerably cooler.
  • Enables the ECU to dynamically adjust your tune, for a given amount of ethanol percentage.
  • Best bang for your buck power adder.
  • Easily monitor your E85 / Ethanol-Percentage level with the included Innovate digital gauge.
  • You can choose to run regular gasoline and only pump E85 when you desire more power/torque.
  • This kit was thoroughly tested and designed with very reliable components.
  • Easy to install and features pre-assembled fuel lines to plumb the Ethanol Sensor.
  • Comes with comprehensive installation instructions.
  • Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
  • Custom SiriMoto Flex Fuel Badge included with every kit.
  • Includes everything you need for a complete installation. Plug-and-Play (PnP) solution, does not require any splicing of wires.
  • Premium Chasiss Harness constructed with:
    • Tefzel Wiring
    • Deutsch Connector
    • Flame-Retardant Nylon Sleeve
  • Sturdy Ethanol Content Sensor Bracket for lifetime reliability.
  • Includes Gauge Pod to easily mount the Innovate digital gauge.
For more information on this kit and/or to purchase, follow this link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/sirimoto-e85-flex-fuel-kit.html

For the Power Package that includes a Hondata FlashPro, see here: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/sirimoto-hondata-flashpro-e85-flex-fuel-power-package.html

As always, let us know if you have any questions!

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R! 51685_3166___e85-20kit-20complete-

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R! 51685_3166___sm-hc17-fk8-ffik_badge-

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R! 51685_3166___fk8_ctr_dyno_flex_vs_stock-

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit for the FK8 Civic Type R! 51685_3166___fk8_ctr_dyno_flex_vs_fbo-

Last edited:

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:thumbsup: Outstanding! Decisions, decisions....

Streetthrowback

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Country flag
I wonder if ktuner will have something like this, if not I may have to switch

Streetthrowback

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Country flag
Does anyone know if you already have a ktuner v2 and want to make the transition over to hondata flashpro do you still need to get your ecu jailbroken if you already did with ktuner?

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know if you already have a ktuner v2 and want to make the transition over to hondata flashpro do you still need to get your ecu jailbroken if you already did with ktuner?
I just switched over to hondata on Monday from ktuner...I did not need another jail break...worked flawlessly for me

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag

Ghostype_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo Fr-s, Rx8 -ls2 , 2017 camaro ss1le, 2017 Civic type R #1353
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
I believe any kit will work. The only issue I see is the mounting bracket for the flex fuel sensor would have to be made.
I'm not I'm not asking if any kit will work, I'm simply asking to be able to purchase this kit from them without the supplied gauge or an option for another one of my choice.