SiriMoto Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Just Released!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
It's been awhile in the making, but we finally got our first shipment of SiriMoto Rear Sway Bars for the 10th Gen Civic! Also known as an Anti-Roll Bar, this SiriMoto Sway Bar Upgrade is designed to greatly reduce body roll and allow for better vehicle rotation. In short, it improves your Civic's handling when it comes to taking corners. This bar is available for the 2016+ Civic Sedan, Coupe, and Hatchback models. We tracked tested this part and I have personally felt the huge difference it makes in effectively taking corners.

Key Features:
  • Made from 20mm thick solid steel for the ultimate in rigidity.
  • 2 point adjustability means you can customize the stiffness to your specific needs (street or track use).
  • Direct bolt-on replacement to OEM Anti-Roll Bar.
  • Comes with high performance bushings.
  • Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
  • Brilliant red finish for added protection.
  • Includes necessary brackets and lubricant.

Product link to purchase and for more info: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...089/index.html

We do have a special introductory promotion going on for these, so PM me if you're interested!

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Just Released! sirimoto-sway-bar-upgrade-kit_LRG
Sponsored

SkyeHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Will this rear sway bar make the car oversteer more now when taking corners?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Will this rear sway bar make the car oversteer more now when taking corners?
I would describe it more as eliminating the factory understeer. From my own personal experience, I was actually able to get the car to oversteer on the track, but only when taking corners very fast while braking.