First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
VTEC. Turbo. AWE.

An American-made exhaust suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si and FK8 Civic Type R featuring patented drone-canceling technology, the finest materials, modular tip designs, perfect fitment, lifetime warranties, and an uncompromised tone only achieved by AWE. The new sound of Civic is coming soon to AWECivic.com and Evasive Motorsports.

Learn more, and sign up to be notified upon release, right this way.

Sponsored

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
:headbang: Super stoked to see this. By modular tip designs, do you mean there will be multiple choices of tip? I kind of dig my HDMI port the more I look at it, and I'm not so sure I like most dual tip choices out there.

Funny coincidence, one of the reasons I even bought my Si was because it reminded me so much of my Mk4 GTI of years gone by... a GTI that was once getting a tune in AWE's shop back when you guys were on... Maryland Road I think it was??
I just realized, over a decade ago now!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
:headbang: Super stoked to see this. By modular tip designs, do you mean there will be multiple choices of tip? I kind of dig my HDMI port the more I look at it, and I'm not so sure I like most dual tip choices out there.

Funny coincidence, one of the reasons I even bought my Si was because it reminded me so much of my Mk4 GTI of years gone by... a GTI that was once getting a tune in AWE's shop back when you guys were on... Maryland Road I think it was??
I just realized, over a decade ago now!

Woah! We’re in Horsham now. We built a new HQ and moved in 2015. You’re welcome to come visit.

Regarding the tips: they’re interchangeable, allowing Si cars the ability run triple or dual tips, same for the CTR. If one really wanted, they could have both the dual and tri-tip merges and swap them out every other weekend via one Accu-seal clamp

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
Woah! We’re in Horsham now. We built a new HQ and moved in 2015. You’re welcome to come visit.

Regarding the tips: they’re interchangeable, allowing Si cars the ability run triple or dual tips, same for the CTR. If one really wanted, they could have both the dual and tri-tip merges and swap them out every other weekend via one Accu-seal clamp
Any dates for release? The teaser leave me wanting more

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Decades of performance engineering for the finest platforms on the planet has led us to this: a full-bred exhaust lineup that will set the new standard for all things Civic.

Comin' really soon. If you haven't signed up to be notified upon release, click here, select your vehicle, and click "I'm interested!"