Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey Scott, how are the Silvers performing now? Would love to hear your long-term thoughts :)

Humza
Also quality is very good. The coating on my fortune shocks started peeling after a couple months, the silvers coating is holding up great. Very happy!
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Very good, I had an issue with the front shocks but they traced it to a bad batch from improper assembly. They swapped them out a few months back and all has been perfect since. Lots of adjustability for dampening. William who runs silvers-NA responds to all my emails promptly, their service is top notch. I highly recommend! Will be getting some track time in with this setup in March and will be able to take advantage of the adjustability. Now having the compression and rebound adjustment I could never go back to single.
Awesome to hear that! I'm reading up on the brand as we speak, and may buy a set to run on a local car :)

Not a bad price point for a 2-way setup!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Awesome to hear that! I'm reading up on the brand as we speak, and may buy a set to run on a local car :)

Not a bad price point for a 2-way setup!
If you email their customer service, William will surely answer any questions you might have. They won't disappoint! Good luck.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have a little noise coming from my rear coilovers, @Sport-injected for the rears are you still using the stock rubber mount that was on the OEM springs? Mine just had the spring, the adjustment collar, and one plastic bushing/washer. I am working if I am missing something that is causing my clunking noise.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a little noise coming from my rear coilovers, @Sport-injected for the rears are you still using the stock rubber mount that was on the OEM springs? Mine just had the spring, the adjustment collar, and one plastic bushing/washer. I am working if I am missing something that is causing my clunking noise.
I do have the rubber mount up top, bottom same as you. Check swaybar endlinks if you haven't already that seems to usually be the cause, I've never had the coilovers cause any noise as of yet, not saying it isn't possible.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I do have the rubber mount up top, bottom same as you. Check swaybar endlinks if you haven't already that seems to usually be the cause, I've never had the coilovers cause any noise as of yet, not saying it isn't possible.
I think the issue is that I am not running the rubber mount. I have the plastic bushing/spacer only and if I recall correctly, it is underneath the spring perch and spring is contacts the car directly.

I will double check my endlinks because I snapped the Eibach ones and they never responded to me when I tried to warranty them out so I had to put the stocks back on

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I think the issue is that I am not running the rubber mount. I have the plastic bushing/spacer only and if I recall correctly, it is underneath the spring perch and spring is contacts the car directly.

I will double check my endlinks because I snapped the Eibach ones and they never responded to me when I tried to warranty them out so I had to put the stocks back on
Yes you should still run the upper rubber mounts. Did you take them off with your stock springs?
Sponsored