Silver EXL with body kit

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like "stuck on bumper look", it's more modern than lower lip kits of the past but side moldings are unacceptable! It's 2016 people.

I see 20% tint all around but they didn't cover the 3rd brake light :/

Last edited:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Love it! Picking my burgundy night pearl ext tomorrow with the same setup, but a couple more things ;)

spnewera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Black
I like it man. As much as I like my black EX-L, I'm really digging the lunar silver that you have! Definitely not an eyesore. Great choice, i'd say the body panels make it look even more aggressive.

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not a fan of the side moldings but I really dig the body kit. I saw the aero body kit on a similar car recently at a local dealer along with the wing spoiler and it looked super sporty. Maybe if I come into extra cash this summer I'll consider adding the body kit to my black Touring, as long as I can keep the TURBO badge on the side spoilers. ;) Too bad I can't add the wing spoiler to the Touring trim though - I thought it looked cool.

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like it. Normally I'd agree with everyone about the side moldings but I believe with this shape it breaks it up a bit with a nice contrast. I'm sure it would look good without them as well.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I don't like the front and rear pieces. They look a bit tacky IMO. For me the biggest issue is tough is the stock Honda wheels ... I'm sorry but they just seem too busy.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not a fan of the side moldings but I really dig the body kit. I saw the aero body kit on a similar car recently at a local dealer along with the wing spoiler and it looked super sporty. Maybe if I come into extra cash this summer I'll consider adding the body kit to my black Touring, as long as I can keep the TURBO badge on the side spoilers. ;) Too bad I can't add the wing spoiler to the Touring trim though - I thought it looked cool.
My dealer ordered me turbo stickers for my areo kit :) I thought that was a nice touch for them to think of that too!

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not a fan of the side molding personally. I think the front and rear aero pieces look OK on the silver - I think they work the best on the dark colors. I'm very pleased with just the side underbody spoilers on my WOP. Feels cleaner while still achieving a more aggressive/sporty look.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going to be ordering the fronts, sides, side mouldings, and rear for my Rallye Red touring soon.. I like the look.. Definitely more sporty. Although not as clean as the early days when Honda had nice-clean lip-kits.. I may wait to see if someone makes a clean lip kit.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My set up...I've since tinted with Llumar CTX and Air 80 windshield, added the Turbo decal on the side underbody spoiler and MGP black caliper covers. Exterior add one coming: OEM Exhaust tips and chrome fog trim. Oh...and clear sidemarkers...

Honda Civic 10th gen Silver EXL with body kit 20160226_172837

Honda Civic 10th gen Silver EXL with body kit 20160328_132147

Last edited: