First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone make a vacuum hose kit for us? Anyone know the size of our hoses if we have to buy by the foot? My PCV hose tore a huge hole. smh.
Sponsored

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone make a vacuum hose kit for us? Anyone know the size of our hoses if we have to buy by the foot? My PCV hose tore a huge hole. smh.
I've always removed the torn hose and take it to a hardware store. They'd match up the size and length and cut me off as much as I want. Always super cheap.

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've always removed the torn hose and take it to a hardware store. They'd match up the size and length and cut me off as much as I want. Always super cheap.
i did i got a fuel line piece on now. my point still is i want silicone hoses in my engine bay for the intake lines. lol. im checking with hps currently.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i did i got a fuel line piece on now. my point still is i want silicone hoses in my engine bay for the intake lines. lol. im checking with hps currently.
I get all my intake, silicone hoses, etc parts from here ---> Verocious Motorsports Been going here for years and there's a long story behind how I started going there. They are about 10-15 minutes down the street from me. I just called them so they are still open and doing business. You can order but you can not just stop by there without ordering your part first (Covid-19). 9/10 they've always had everything I needed so whenever I get another car, I'd build the intake for it in their parking lot. It's a warehouse!

This may be way more than you need but never rule out your options. Good luck!

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks.