Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So my dad told me that there was a small light blue puddle of liquid under where I parked. If I had to guess it's location from my car, it's right under where my floor mats are in the driver side. The problem is he noticed this around 9am, but I leave for work at 6am. The area is dry now, but you can barely see any residue aside from what looks like a water puddle dried up from the edges.

I don't notice anything different from the car while driving. After a few hours of parking at home from work, I went to check up on my car and there seems to be no signs of leak under the car, nor was there a leak on the floor.

I was just curious, was there any other place I should check in the engine bay or under the car to see if there could be any possible signs of a leak? I'm going to check again in the morning if that magic liquid is there again, but I'm stumped.
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So my dad told me that there was a small light blue puddle of liquid under where I parked. If I had to guess it's location from my car, it's right under where my floor mats are in the driver side. The problem is he noticed this around 9am, but I leave for work at 6am. The area is dry now, but you can barely see any residue aside from what looks like a water puddle dried up from the edges.
Light blue fluid sounds like windshield washer fluid, not coolant. Check under the washer fluid reservoir.
Sponsored