Sigh, only 2 months old Civic HB

OP
OP

OneJMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Acura RSX, 2017 Honda Civic hatchback
Dashcam guys. My parents got t-bone one night with no witness. Even though the lady that hit them was at fault and had a very bad driving record she lawyered up and it took over a year and a lot of headaches to get that bitch to pay up.
Sorry to hear that, is that because she didn't have insurance? What dashcam do you recommend?
Sponsored

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
Yup yup and they still don't bother with getting a dashcam. I told all my friends to get one as well and no one took my advice. My buddies wife got driven off the road in the middle of the night on a back road as well. I told them about my parents situation so they should get a dashcam. After that accident they told me they wish they listen lol. You just have to get into one situation to understand how much less of a hassle it is to have solid evidence. But yeah the lady that hit my parents didn't have insurances either, had a suspended license multiple times and a dui.

Most dashcam now a days are pretty good quality. All the ones that people have been posting they seem to have high regards for. I have a cheaper GW1 in the Camry that does a good just but I would personally go for a higher quality one like a blackvue. I am gonna be getting the front and back camera blackvue soon just for the piece of mind.

Seriously though, get one asap. I've known too many people who got into accidents and had to deal with the bs from the people who have hit them.