Side Skirt add-on question

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
Does anyone know what are those things sticking out of this side skirt garnish and what is it for? I have a hunch but I'd rather ask. Thanks!
Honda Civic 10th gen Side Skirt add-on question s-l1600
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know what are those things sticking out of this side skirt garnish and what is it for? I have a hunch but I'd rather ask. Thanks!
s-l1600.jpg
i saw it in a vid, but its suppose to direct the fast moving air coming out of the front fender vent up and away towards the rear spoiler and not towards the rear wheels. well on the type r anyways. thats why it protruds out and and doesnt have empty space between the car and the skirt like aftermartket ones

OP
OP
jtamase

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
i saw it in a vid, but its suppose to direct the fast moving air coming out of the front fender vent up and away towards the rear spoiler and not towards the rear wheels. well on the type r anyways. thats why it protruds out and and doesnt have empty space between the car and the skirt like aftermartket ones
I think I confused people with my question, Here’s another photo of what I meant.

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Skirt add-on question E11D3DD0-87BA-4FD0-82CF-CFAEC58D6F5F