Side Mirror Bracket

santino405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

I've had the side mirror on my passenger side stolen twice now. The first time i ended up replacing the whole side mirror assembly thanks to all the resources available on this thread. This time however i'm looking to get the mirror back up and going with out spending 150$ - $200 on another full side mirror assembly (since it seems this is going to be occurring more often then anticipated).

What i need help with however is regarding the parts that i need to replace my mirror. I'm able to find the glass it self with the black plastic bracket behind it for a fair price online. However i'm struggling with finding the part number for the white plastic bracket that attaches the mirror to the reset of the assembly as well as the plastic actuator arms.

Including a picture of what the theft left so you can get an idea of what i need.

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket IMG_20180522_002425
Sponsored

OP
OP

santino405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Are you sure someone is actually stealing this? If you're parking on the street maybe it's getting knocked off by traffic.
Yeah sadly it is being stolen. It is on the side facing the side walk, and it's happened twice in the last 3 months. Last time it happened i checked the other cars on the same streets and their mirrors where stolen as well so it seems we have some one who goes on a mirror stealing rampage every now and then.

I still haven't been able to find the correct part i need and it seems like i will just have buy the entire side mirror assembly.

LeoOdono3

First Name
Leonardo III
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Country flag
Same here brotha! Woke up and its gone. Crazy thing about it is that they did a clean job with it. No scratches at all. I think its starting to trend. I just bought the mirror from honda which is 60$ now I just need the white plastic prong or stud that goes on the power mirror adjusters. Everything works except for the power windows. Not moving at all but the motor I can hear moving.

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket E32C63BD-D902-49FA-A681-A340B4E78A40

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket 9CB91783-7DD3-4E34-B3F4-0ED9C9C9168E

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket 716C1D04-A67B-43F1-8434-4D94152D6C0B

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket image

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Mirror Bracket image

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Those sadly are not sold separately. Your best bet is junk yard. Nor the rubber boot, which can get damaged when install/reinstall.

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
brah...

who tf would steal a mirror?

shiii... i'd just go take one myself

or look at ahparts.com
Sponsored