Side Markers Not Working

Bob Harris

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Coupe EX-T
Switched out my side markers for these JDM ones. Followed instructions pretty well, and everything went fine. Cut off the tabs from the original bulb sockets and fit them into the new markers. Re-connected the socket to the harness on the sides. Popped the marker in. They look great but they just don't light up.

I also switched out the LEDs inside to these Sylvania 194A ones. I read somewhere that I may have to flip the LEDs, could that be the issue for both sides? Also when exactly are they supposed to light up? When turning on your indicators, or only when you have your headlights on?
Sponsored

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Turn you headlights on, they should light up along with them. Yes, there is a correct polarity so plug them in the other way if they're not working.

OP
OP
Bob Harris

Bob Harris

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Coupe EX-T
Turn you headlights on, they should light up along with them. Yes, there is a correct polarity so plug them in the other way if they're not working.
Neither side does.. I'm gonna hope its a polarity issue then and flip them tomorrow. Thanks for the clarification.
Sponsored