SavyCivic

First Name
Savy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Hello everyone! My 10th gen Honda Civic side markers got stolen. The thieves pulled them off including the wires and connectors. The side markers can easily be bought in any online stores, however the "Pigtail Connectors" (Y21A2) which then connects to the T10 socket are very hard to find. I called Honda and they told me that I needed to buy the complete harness but it is very expensive. Does anyone knows where I can buy them? I'm hoping you guys could help me. Ill upload some photos for reference. Thank you in advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Marker Pigtail Connector InkedSide marker pigtail connector (Y21A2)_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Marker Pigtail Connector InkedSide marker pigtail connector exterior view_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen Side Marker Pigtail Connector Side marker pigtail connector with wir

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hello everyone! My 10th gen Honda Civic side markers got stolen. The thieves pulled them off including the wires and connectors. The side markers can easily be bought in any online stores, however the "Pigtail Connectors" (Y21A2) which then connects to the T10 socket are very hard to find. I called Honda and they told me that I needed to buy the complete harness but it is very expensive. Does anyone knows where I can buy them? I'm hoping you guys could help me. Ill upload some photos for reference. Thank you in advance!

InkedSide marker pigtail connector (Y21A2)_LI.jpg

InkedSide marker pigtail connector exterior view_LI.jpg

Side marker pigtail connector with wire.jpeg
Disregard the 2nd one. It only has one notch.

OP
OP
SavyCivic

SavyCivic

First Name
Savy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag