Si widebody Kit, Seibon

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Si widebody Kit, Seibon Front Carbon
Honda Civic 10th gen Si widebody Kit, Seibon rear carbon
Honda Civic 10th gen Si widebody Kit, Seibon rear side carbon
Honda Civic 10th gen Si widebody Kit, Seibon Side carbon
Honda Civic 10th gen Si widebody Kit, Seibon Side carbon2
Was wondering if anybody had had the pleasure of installing, owning or seeing this kit in person, I really love the true to form likeness as well as real vents. Im getting a Civic Si soon, and if it looks good rather then performance mods this time, I may go full cosmetic and keep it mostly stock. here are the website pics please drop your pic below as I would love to see it first hand!!!

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
That rear bumper looks pretty good... I’ve always wanted to delete the faux vents on my sedan. The front ones are fine, just don’t like the rear.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vader_Si has one coming for his Si sedan. Any updates?

randomisjustfine

First Name
Tadas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I said I will never do anything that changes the looks of my si (although I hate fake vents) because I don’t want to look like a ricer and money can always be spent on handling and performance improvements, but damn! If there is one for coupe - I will buy it 100%

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Yea pretty pricey. I think I'll just get a Type R at that point.
Type R costs you 10 to 13k more than Si. But 6K for the kit is pretty pricey with stock performance

OP
OP
ThorSellsCars

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea pretty pricey. I think I'll just get a Type R at that point.
Cost of Si, 25k, if you do just the kit skip the carbon hood and trunk and wing (Front/Rear Bumper, Side skirts, and front/Rear Fenders) its only 4540 so after taxes 4900, that brings you to 30,000 still almost 7Gs cheaper then the Type R, for 5Gs you can get Clutch, CAI, your pipes, Exhuast and intercooler and possibly a tune. Youre now at Type R performance and cooler and still 2Gs cheaper then MSRP on the Type R, and you havnt even factored in ADM/AMV of between 2500-5000, and that dosnt even allow for parts on the Type R.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Cost of Si, 25k, if you do just the kit skip the carbon hood and trunk and wing (Front/Rear Bumper, Side skirts, and front/Rear Fenders) its only 4540 so after taxes 4900, that brings you to 30,000 still almost 7Gs cheaper then the Type R, for 5Gs you can get Clutch, CAI, your pipes, Exhuast and intercooler and possibly a tune. Youre now at Type R performance and cooler and still 2Gs cheaper then MSRP on the Type R, and you havnt even factored in ADM/AMV of between 2500-5000, and that dosnt even allow for parts on the Type R.
I really try not to bite on these anymore, but I'm sorry - the items that you mentioned will not give you the equivalent of a Type R's performance. I had all of those items on my SI (minus the exhaust, which does nothing), and I didn't come close. The SI is an awesome car, but come on dude.

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I really try not to bite on these anymore, but I'm sorry - the items that you mentioned will not give you the equivalent of a Type R's performance. I had all of those items on my SI (minus the exhaust, which does nothing), and I didn't come close. The SI is an awesome car, but come on dude.
maybe the guy was factoring the weight reduction that comes with this body kit lol but yeah you need to at least purchase an upgraded turbo PLUS flex fuel to get into the Type R range, otherwise all other FBOs shouldnt even come close (obviously closer if using the flex fuel kit + tune).

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
maybe the guy was factoring the weight reduction that comes with this body kit lol but yeah you need to at least purchase an upgraded turbo PLUS flex fuel to get into the Type R range, otherwise all other FBOs shouldnt even come close (obviously closer if using the flex fuel kit + tune).
Yep, FBO+Flex fuel+turbo upgrade+clutch will definitely get you there in a straight line (though many of the big turbo people are also now going with a built engine at that point). If someone has the ability to do 100% of the labor themselves, then I could see a frugal shopper landing all of those parts + a custom tune for just over $7K (assuming you want to roll the dice long term on the stock block). With this wide body kit, it’s up to $12K. Nothing wrong with any of that - it’s just important to have realistic expectations of cost and performance.

I’m a big fan of the SI, and I love reading about the each big achievement. I just try to occasionally inject an element of reality in these discussions for any newcomers to the scene who might read things like that and get unrealistic expectations.

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yep, FBO+Flex fuel+turbo upgrade+clutch will definitely get you there in a straight line (though many of the big turbo people are also now going with a built engine at that point). If someone has the ability to do 100% of the labor themselves, then I could see a frugal shopper landing all of those parts + a custom tune for just over $7K (assuming you want to roll the dice long term on the stock block). With this kit, it’s up to $12K.

I’m a big fan of the SI, and I love reading about the each big achievement. I just try to occasionally inject an element of reality in these discussions for any newcomers to the scene who might read things like that and get unrealistic expectations.
Definitely :thumbsup: doing a great service to the community

I too am in the boat of trying to get my Si as close to Type R levels, but at this point now I've settled on the decision that I'll probably never get there unless I go over my budget of under Type R MSRP price. Plus I already have a hard time not going too fast with my Si and I would probably be wasting away all that power of the Type R with my limited amounts of driving. Plus, I honestly hate attention, so people coming up and asking me about the car would annoy the crap out of me. I'm glad you are enjoying the Type R upgrade! I remember you being one of the OG members when the Si was first being released.
Sponsored