quality_sound

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport HB
Country flag
It would be nice to use them but with no ADS they cost too much, just checked the prices.
Wonder how much faster the LX shocks will wear using Si springs.
They won't. We're talking about a 15% and 25% (the post with the rates lists 7% and 32%) increase in spring rates and just under a half inch of lowering. That's nothing.
Sponsored

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i cant find info for ride height of stock hatch 1.5t 6MT... i would like to know center wheel hub to fender... so i can calculate how much drop coilovers got me, atm my center wheel to fender is
32.5cm or 12.79inch
anyone knows?

quality_sound

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport HB
Country flag
i cant find info for ride height of stock hatch 1.5t 6MT... i would like to know center wheel hub to fender... so i can calculate how much drop coilovers got me, atm my center wheel to fender is
32.5cm or 12.79inch
anyone knows?
Can't you just go measure it at a dealership?

PSPEC

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex hatch
Country flag
I had a white knuckle ride at 85mph due to the SI springs not being matched to the dampers.
Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying its not safe to drive with these on the highway??

PSPEC

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex hatch
Country flag
Ok, answering my own question. Stupid me, looked at the suspension and off course, since the springs are mounted on the shocks, if the lower part of the shock was shorter, the car would ride lower.
This is for the front only I guess, because in the back they are separated, so I would think, the shock should not influence the height.
So does the sport hatch have a shorter shock than say an EX hatch?

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
So I can drop Sedan SI springs in my Sedan LX?
I currently have the Si springs on my EX-T and no problems. There is a little bit of a drop. I can't tell how much they help since I got new wheels and tires at the same time ?

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring coupe
Country flag
Sorry to bring a old thread back. I have a 2020 Touring coupe and was wondering if I can put Si coupe springs on in the rear only? Seems the rear sits a little higher than front does and would like to level it out. Thanks for help.

kaputt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Accord 5MT; 2020 Civic Sport Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Where can you find the spring rates for specific vehicles?.

I’m trying to compare the spring rates between the Civic Sport coupe and the Si Coupe. I’ve found the parts but can’t find the rates.

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag
Very little, it was about 10mm all around. The springs where cheap. Just at $30 a piece. so $120 for a set.
wow... not bad and I am sure those come standard on the euro spec models. I notice most Euro models always are 10mm lower!

SplinterC3ll

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Plus 2017
Country flag
Both were done. I now run and like the Eibach pro-kit much better. Eibach handles better and are much more balanced especially over 50mph. I had a white knuckle ride at 85mph due to the SI springs not being matched to the dampers.
What do o mean with this ? The car drift ? Understeer oversteer ? Lost balance ? Springs not matched ? Car became to hard or bouncy ?

PSPEC

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex hatch
Country flag
What do o mean with this ? The car drift ? Understeer oversteer ? Lost balance ? Springs not matched ? Car became to hard or bouncy ?
I have 2018 ex hatch cvt. Si springs. Si rear sway bar. Tein fluidamper shocks. No issues here.
Sponsored